Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
So I've been doing it wrong?

No, you have to look at this practically. You will get some serious splashback onto your balls using the Superman method, and might think homo thoughts with the Downward Dog. It is not advised to use this method in prison. But seriously, that guy looks like Captain Planet.

Anyway, Cowgirl works the best. You can just sit back and enjoy the ride.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I will check out Naples next time I hit up Italy. But I think this year we're planning on doing Spain/Portugal/France with a small detour to Torino for a match

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
Asma, where you been girl? Good to see you making a rare appearance
Hey Dru ! Whats up ?
Ive been busy with work and uni, its my final few months as a medical student :D
Juventuz is always on my mind its just that i haven't had the time to pass by and say hello

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Hey Dru ! Whats up ?
Ive been busy with work and uni, its my final few months as a medical student :D
Juventuz is always on my mind its just that i haven't had the time to pass by and say hello
Good stuff! Are you specializing or planning on doing general practice?

Its always refreshing when ladies like you and Risa pop-in. Keeps a smile on our faces ;)

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
Good stuff! Are you specializing or planning on doing general practice?

Its always refreshing when ladies like you and Risa pop-in. Keeps a smile on our faces ;)
General practice for the time being, but i want to specialize in internal medicine its my favorite branch :D
Aww thats sweet thank you!
So how are the forums these days? I cant keep up with the new members

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 666)