swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Swag, you're the best. I ever tell you that?
Nope. Thanks. :sheik:

(Would PayPal be alright, btw?)

:andy2: If the fake Robs and Bobs in India decided to stop answering your calls the lousy, fat Americans wouldn't be able to switch on their computers :D

How's it working for you? You know, talking everyday to Desi developers trying hard to please the white folk?
:D I'm just blowing smoke up yer tailpipe of course. :p

Yes, spending most of my days on calls with Desis and the people who love them. :D

Making two Motta's in the toilet in the morning. :pado:
:tup: The Swagitude is strong with you.

morning from the swiss
I survived :weee:
Be honest: have you started yodeling yet?

Just came home from 11 hours of tediously slow work day, very sad to have finished my favourite book series of 5 (about Ghengis Khan and his successors, most intriguing one being Kublai), not sure what to read now (try to read 2 books a week, interesting historical fiction novels that come in series are usually the best bet), driving me nuts. Until I just found a book series I didnt know of my favourite historical character :cool:

http://myfavouritebooks.blogspot.com/2008/06/amazulu-walton-golightly.html

Weirdly enough recommended to me by the author who wrote above mentionned Ghengis/Mongol series (Conn Iggulden), was jokingly pestering him to consider Shaka Zulu as a topic for future books hehe.
We're all his great nephews as it is...

Lol the chicks were so cliche in their facade.
I was worried more about the guy who was hedging and sounded, er, shall we say, "fashionable".

Who is metallicaftwlp?

Very well done in his responses to educate those EPL pedos
Nicely done! :tup:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's an inane TV commercial that's plaguing the airwaves in the Western US.

But the phrase "ride that spicy chicken" can be interpreted in multiple ways. :klin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 315)