Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think I love SPL football on a friday night.

Started drinking at 2pm, stopped at 3am and somewhere in the middle watched a crushing 4-0 home win for Aberdeen.

Was a good night.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Jesus Christ, alarm on dads car woke me up. It went insane and neighbour came to my house to tell me and my brother to turn it off. I can't believe this shit happens now when my dad goes to work after 2-3 weeks of vacation... :sergio: so I had to go outside, and I couldn't do it via remote... pfff. And guess what, yeah, I can't fucking sleep now!

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Jesus Christ, alarm on dads car woke me up. It went insane and neighbour came to my house to tell me and my brother to turn it off. I can't believe this shit happens now when my dad goes to work after 2-3 weeks of vacation... :sergio: so I had to go outside, and I couldn't do it via remote... pfff. And guess what, yeah, I can't fucking sleep now!
:lol2:

-------

Morning all others and Byronic

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Yesterday I did the impossible to watch the game against milan :p

I was working in the middle of the Persian Gulf , hundreds of kilometers away from the nearest on-shore point , and just 11 hours before the game our VSAT broke down in the barge so there was no telephones , no internet and no satellite , I went to my supervisor and I told him that I have a very tough circumstances and I must go out of the sea ASAP :D , he didn't mind but he said that I have to show up in the barge again in the next morning .
So , he called the company aviation and got a helicopter to take me in land .

The problem now is that the company airstrip out there is like in the middle of the desert , it's in a very retarded city , real Bedouins , the only things they know are camels , sheep and tents .
And there was no cars and no transportation there , because the company I work in provides flight transportation from that airstrip to the other cities only during week-ends .

So , I walked all the way through to get to the high-way in like 1 hour or a little bit more , and then hitching a ride was so irritating as I had to stand by the road for like 45 minutes until some truck stopped for me . So we took off from there and went up to the nearest city , which is the city I live in , and the road trip took around 5 hours until I got into my home .

I arrived just 30 minutes before the game , watched it , had dinner with my fellow juventini mates and then started my car and drove 5 hours again to the company airstrip , get in the helicopter , and here i am posting from my work right now .

Good thing the boys didn't let me down , imagine if we had lost the game :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 587)