Apr 15, 2006
Not sure if i know the place.. might be there for a week.. nothing's planned yet..
Doesn't matter. This ain't a place worth hanging out at. Nothing happening here. We should probably meet in MG Road, Brigade road or maybe in UB City. Many pubs and restaurants there. Maybe Asif can join, but I guess he'll be too pre-occupied with his new wifey! ;)

BTW, you should post a pic just so we can identify you. :D

Plus, if I go missing, we can have a pic of the suspect. :shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2009
Doesn't matter. This ain't a place worth hanging out at. Nothing happening here. We should probably meet in MG Road, Brigade road or maybe in UB City. Many pubs and restaurants there. Maybe Asif can join, but I guess he'll be too pre-occupied with his new wifey! ;)

BTW, you should post a pic just so we can identify you. :D

Plus, if I go missing, we can have a pic of the suspect. :shifty:
Cool.. i know those places.. been there.. I shall let you know when i'll be coming once the plan is confirmed.. would like to meet a fellow juventino.. :)

And yeah i shall post a pic soonish.. and i should be the one worrying about going missing, not you.. :D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
look just starve yourself from everything except celery, drink nothing but water, and when u have any energy go run...you will lose weight quickly :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1314)