Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I was in my office this morning & i let a few farts out because i was alone. I went to the hr department to sign some commission slips & when i got back my new boss was standing outside the office. Needless to say the korean fucker wasn't too pleased with my office odour.:D

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I was in my office this morning & i let a few farts out because i was alone. I went to the hr department to sign some commission slips & when i got back my new boss was standing outside the office. Needless to say the korean fucker wasn't too pleased with my office odour.:D
Ruining everybody's atmosphere. :sergio:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hey strokers!

Long time no chat. Been busy wheelin', dealin', and shooting down a lot of people flush with cash and really bad ideas to fund as businesses. All this not working business is wearing me out, I swear...

Now you're talking.

Christ, no. I do have some standards.
So you're saying he looks like Snoop?

Nice. I don't think I have any btw.
My man! :sheik:

Always good to mark your territory before the new boss arrives.

Fack

just found out that my 10am was canceled
I just canceled mine. Told a very large company here that the position they had paid too little and set up any candidate to fail based on how they thought it through. They probably think I am an arrogant, know-it-all prick. But I'll be proven right within a year. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 769)