Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Well , just joined my new company yesterday , that was a good day and i've been introduced to lot of colleagues , they were so hospitable and i'm looking forward with my new challenge ahead ;) though i would need to drive about 40 mins from my house to the industrial park , but my position doesn't require me to attend to the office everyday , if i have a meeting or meet up schedule with client nahhh i wouldn't need to attend to the office :D best place to meet client is in the cafe or restaurant , bill will be paid by the company . being said that was a pretty melancholic day when i was waving goodbye to my old colleagues in my last day but life must go on right ?
i got better pay , bunch of facilities like car so i can keep my own car in my house , fuel charge , toll ticket can be claimed back , telecommunication allowance , travel allowance which i've been told to go to Jakarta in the middle on the month in my first day , hahahaha , 2 times holiday allowance per year , insurance and 5 days/week work day . and my network surely will grow rapidly because i'm going to maintenance existing customers and add new which are 20 ++ now , most of them are big factory , ohhh and we are selling chemical raw material :D

public holiday today , i just woke up at 11.00 AM ,browsing and enjoying timid milk now before meeting with girl in the afternoon :D ohhh don't let my GF know hahaha

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Well , just joined my new company yesterday , that was a good day and i've been introduced to lot of colleagues , they were so hospitable and i'm looking forward with my new challenge ahead ;) though i would need to drive about 40 mins from my house to the industrial park , but my position doesn't require me to attend to the office everyday , if i have a meeting or meet up schedule with client nahhh i wouldn't need to attend to the office :D best place to meet client is in the cafe or restaurant , bill will be paid by the company . being said that was a pretty melancholic day when i was waving goodbye to my old colleagues in my last day but life must go on right ?
i got better pay , bunch of facilities like car so i can keep my own car in my house , fuel charge , toll ticket can be claimed back , telecommunication allowance , travel allowance which i've been told to go to Jakarta in the middle on the month in my first day , hahahaha , 2 times holiday allowance per year , insurance and 5 days/week work day . and my network surely will grow rapidly because i'm going to maintenance existing customers and add new which are 20 ++ now , most of them are big factory , ohhh and we are selling chemical raw material :D

public holiday today , i just woke up at 11.00 AM ,browsing and enjoying timid milk now before meeting with girl in the afternoon :D ohhh don't let my GF know hahaha
Nice Perks

Whats your occupation/major

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
"Industrial Park"? You in Singapore or something? I suppose Melbourne has them at the outskirts though. Congrats on the new gig.
haha , never believe what you see on people's location , i'm in Medan the capital of North Sumatera , but i wish i lived in Melbourne :lol2: my GF stays there though.
Thank you , Greg ;)

Nice Perks

Whats your occupation/major
Grazie Amigo , I'm marketing supervisor and i graduated from Tourism management major , quite swerved :lol2:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Sounds great, Albertini. Congrats and good luck.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
And wasted time like mofos against the US.

They got what they deserved from Suarez.
Imagine my wife and I, who watched that match live on TV in Marco's African Place in Cape Town -- next to a bunch of African brothers eating a sheep's head on the table next to us. Uruguay was not too popular at the time. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 637)