swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You know, I'm going through all these new Juve signings on FIFA 2011, looking at their stats. Pirlo, Pazienza, Inler, just to see if it's worth starting a new season with them. Then I come up on their "special abilities." Pazienza? Long range passes. Inler? Long shots. Of course, this is all totally false. Pazienza can't pass worth shit and Inler doesn't have that great of a shot, scoring a couple goals for Udinese over the years.

But where have I heard all these supposed technical attributes about these players before?

On this forum, of course. :lol:
:lol: That's brilliantly typical.

But hey -- we all love long-ball football. Works wonders for us when we're a goal down. :pado:

Melo your inbox is full, can't reply to your message asking me for woman-horse action videos.
:lol2: Catherine the GRREEEAATTT!!! (Katie-style)

Malls are the most on a weekend, public holiday & especially during festive season.:tup: I always make sure i park as close to the store i need to get to, do my thing & leave. The worst part of that experience is having to give some car guard a tip & still have to pay a ridiculous amount of money for 10min of undercover parking.
"Car guard"? This is South Africa. Don't you mean some entrepreneurial street person from the townships who stole an official-looking vest and walks around collecting tips for waving in cars into parking spots and allowing you to briefly believe like he's actually looking after your car?

Mar 24, 2006
Blahhh just finished dinner with friends , but being forced to accompany them to watch the Final Game in the pub which I wasn't even care :sergio: the game will be started at 01:30 AM and i feel so sleepy already , lol.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Blahhh just finished dinner with friends , but being forced to accompany them to watch the Final Game in the pub which I wasn't even care :sergio: the game will be started at 01:30 AM and i feel so sleepy already , lol.
i guess not alot of toddlers at the pub :p
Just enjoy the drinks/food and ignore all holy talk about how great Barca are

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 596)