osad3511

Apr 29, 2011
i believe in giving kindness, but unfortunately, we are not in a kind world anymore, and you almost can't afford to be too kind to strangers. They may interpret your kindness as weakness and exploit you in some way, intimidate you, use you, or hurt you.

Apr 15, 2006
That's not too bad, then. Mine is $500 and I think that's enough for me.
Oh it's not really bad. But it can get annoying. Earlier this year, I was close to my limit, and I wanted to donate to the forums. But I couldn't cos I would then exceed my limit. And my stupid bank would not grant an increase in the limit. So I HAD to get another with a higher limit to avoid such situations.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Oh it's not really bad. But it can get annoying. Earlier this year, I was close to my limit, and I wanted to donate to the forums. But I couldn't cos I would then exceed my limit. And my stupid bank would not grant an increase in the limit. So I HAD to get another with a higher limit to avoid such situations.
Makes sense. I only got mine because everything in this country requires you to have a credit history, and we had a lot of immigration fees to pay. Even getting my first credit card required me to have a credit history, so I am on some sort of credit probation.

Ironz said:
Haha Im using my iPod these days and struggled to find that post which at the time was convinced it was you so apologees my friend. I will find that ass bird, lol. Kate when did I say I'd do that? Haha.
I don't know, it was a long time ago. But these are the sort of things I remember.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 635)