Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's always good to have a hierarchy of psychobitches when you describe the whole ontology in the future.
True. I might have to reconsider though. Boring is safe. The borderline girl gave me a blowjob one day and said she had always hated me the next. After which of course she fell to her knees, said she had always loved me and was scared to admit this and gave me another blowjob. At that point we should just be friends and "oh yeah, if I ever catch you going out with another girl I'm going to cut your you know what off".

At least this one doesn't want to mutilate me. Also, when your girl is giving you head and you have to worry about her trying to bite your penis off, you can't really enjoy it as much. At least that's what I think.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
True. I might have to reconsider though. Boring is safe. The borderline girl gave me a blowjob one day and said she had always hated me the next. After which of course she fell to her knees, said she had always loved me and was scared to admit this and gave me another blowjob. At that point we should just be friends and "oh yeah, if I ever catch you going out with another girl I'm going to cut your you know what off".

At least this one doesn't want to mutilate me. Also, when your girl is giving you head and you have to worry about her trying to bite your penis off, you can't really enjoy it as much. At least that's what I think.
Damn. I think I dated the same woman some 20 years prior. :scared:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Damn. I think I dated the same woman some 20 years prior. :scared:
There's a good chance you did. 5% of all young women pretty much qualify for BPD. And they're generally goodlooking as they're obsessed about their appearance. Their behaviour is completely scripted and if you had one borderline, you had them all. They ALL do the exact same things.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Andries Gogurt... for yogurt. Like I could say to you, "gimme the bloody Andries!"

Where have you been for the past six months?
Like I said, man, borderline hell.

You do not want to go there :D. I would have posted on the forum, but I think that would have been considered cheating.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
There's a good chance you did. 5% of all young women pretty much qualify for BPD. And they're generally goodlooking as they're obsessed about their appearance. Their behaviour is completely scripted and if you had one borderline, you had them all. They ALL do the exact same things.
BPD? Yeah. In spades.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 326)