Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
hehe, i've heard about this. One of my friends at Berkeley says that they are secretly cutting their plans to increase black enrollment because too many come in from easy high schools and flunk out in a year.

So un-Berkeley of them.
That's probably because they're studying Lil Wayne lyrics instead of general equilibrium models.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I was given a "warning". I got another "warning" the next day for leaving class early. Those two warnings equaled getting kicked out of school for a day :lol:

It was so hard to tell my parents
Must have been a good kid uh? I've been suspended a total of four times all for dumb reasons. Almost got dropped out of a college course by a professor too, and not for cheating.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #180,747
    :lol2:

Via PM:

Nomuken said:
    Are you serious??!! Del Neri you must give over half of the members infractions for his thread... This is the most stupid one.. I could see if it was a member I wouldnt argue but it's Del Neri a guy who is constantly under fire From all people members and the club. You must have been bored and got excited to abuse and Extort your authority hope your not Nazi.
    "YOUR not a Nazi?"

I possess no such Nazi. You're would be correct here, SIR.

I'm an American and you broke the rules, take the infraction and settle.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    My printer's way of telling me that I'm out of toner is to print off 3 completely black sheets. Could've printed my fucking document with that toner, but thanks anyways.

Apr 15, 2006
    Watching the pilot of The Borgias.

@Deneb: I learnt English in school. It was the medium of education. I'm not sure if Hindi holds the same stature in American schools. Hell, is Hindi even one of the languages you can learn in school\uni?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Watching the pilot of The Borgias.

@Deneb: I learnt English in school. It was the medium of education. I'm not sure if Hindi holds the same stature in American schools. Hell, is Hindi even one of the languages you can learn in school\uni?

you dont have to speak a language to know it my friend, furthermore chances are any non-italian, even the american kind, who'd know and follow juventus would be worldly enough to know hindi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 802)