Max

Jul 15, 2003
Why is it that I must respect an officer of the law who approaches me undercover in a Dodge Caravan and says the following: "What the fuck are you smoking, kid? You've got any fucking weapons on you? Anything you shouldn't have? Eh? Look me in the eyes, kid." For the record, I've always appreciated the work of police officers and the like, but why must I respect this?

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Getting ready to go to see west ham play manure shortly. Stopping off at mummys for a spot of breakfast as its on the way then off to give Shrek a mouth full.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I know, right? Why am I pissed off at this? I saw a vicious police beating in Curitiba, but this is sending me over the edge. :lol:
Police is your friend as they say.:p

Getting ready to go to see west ham play manure shortly. Stopping off at mummys for a spot of breakfast as its on the way then off to give Shrek a mouth full.
I have this feeling that you're going to loose.:D Hope you guys win however.:tuttosport:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
well nothing much..i'm waiting for going to my local team's match. It's a derby with a neighbour city. And i'm caughing in every minute because yesterday night i was at poker with 4 smokers at the table. How about you? you're at home?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 615)