Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:confused:

I do get out, a lot actually. Football is not why i don't get pussy, and i doubt someone would tell you he doesn't get pussy if he's trying and failing. Keyword being trying

Plus, football is on Saturdays and Sundays, unlike you, our weekend is Friday and Saturday, so people here go out on Thursdays and Friday's.
It's not like you or the girls will be working during the week. In early 20's weekend and weekdays are almost the same.

Less football, more women, Fred.
Try some UAE girls first so you'll shine on the first night with your Libyan wife. :agree:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It's not like you or the girls will be working during the week. In early 20's weekend and weekdays are almost the same.

Less football, more women, Fred.
Try some UAE girls first so you'll shine on the first night with your Libyan wife. :agree:

You know very much why that doesn't happen. We've been through this before :rolleyes:

Try some UAE girls? If you don't drive a Land Cruiser and have 5 Million dollars in your account, you can't even get near a UAE girl mate.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
You know very much why that doesn't happen. We've been through this before :rolleyes:

Try some UAE girls? If you don't drive a Land Cruiser and have 5 Million dollars in your account, you can't even get near a UAE girl mate.
Of course you need that to get close to them. They live in a bloody desert, 4-wheel drive and a helicopter is an absolute necessity.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Story of our lives man, Italians have been fucking us over for the past two centuries.
And it happens only because you were the leftovers. There was nothing else for them up there in Africa.

You're fucked up leftovers.

Ok, from this minute on in the next 7 days I don't tease you and don't make any jokes. I'll be your biggest supporter. :juventus:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
And it happens only because you were the leftovers. There was nothing else for them up there in Africa.

You're fucked up leftovers.

Ok, from this minute on in the next 7 days I don't tease you and don't make any jokes. I'll be your biggest supporter. :juventus:
Fuck you :lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Obviously, if they have 5 million in the bank.

You should see how much it costs to marry an Emirati girl. You'd be shocked.

Some of my Emirati friends are seriously contemplating marrying foreign girls because its way too expensive to marry a girl from his country.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Some of my Emirati friends are seriously contemplating marrying foreign girls because its way too expensive to marry a girl from his country.
Yay, explain these weddings better. What is it that makes them so expensive?

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005

They should come to Sweden. Finding a girl costs:

1. Nice shirt - 50€
2. Chewing gum - 1€
3. Alcohol - 10€
4. Club entrance free - 12€
5. More alcohol - 40€
6. Pack of condoms - 6€

Or in worst case:

6. Text messaging - 1€
7. Pack of condoms - 6€

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 597)