OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #113,968
    so fucking glad i've finally graduated and don't have school :weee:
    thanks guys! Definitely partying ;) haven't been in bed before 7 am for 3 days now....and it's not all from being on juventuz.com ;)
    Welcome to the party, I've been gradded for a week and I'm psyched/scared.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    Looks like I forgot to shoot myself today.
    Just spent more than 2 hours in an incredibly dull IT meeting concerning future projects & implementations. As if I even give a damn about that crap.

My whole (working) day is ruined now...

And congrats Henry. You're probably going to miss school though.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Not as much as I do. When I meet up with my school friends and start remembering the stuff we used to do... Oh man, I feel like returning back.
    I don't think anyone misses school more than I do. :p

Good thing is, I still see my school friends practically every day. But it's just not the same. Fucking college, jobs.....girlfriends!!!! Those things fucked everything up. :D

Apr 15, 2006
    I meet friends from school from time to time. Just reminds me how bad my life in school was. In fact, I hate my school and college period. I'm glad I'm through with it, and though I do miss certain aspects of it, I never feel like doing it all over again. I'm glad it's over.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    icεmαή;2497684 said:
    BF, I've never asked you, what do you do?
    Some financial controlling & outgoing payments, some payroll activities, intercompany payments, index calculations, a bit of facility management (in terms of ordering whatever's necessary), ...

And all this for an American multinational :D

I don't think anyone misses school more than I do. :p

Good thing is, I still see my school friends practically every day. But it's just not the same. Fucking college, jobs.....girlfriends!!!! Those things fucked everything up. :D
    Just wait till there are kids in the mix. Those will make everything even harder.

Apr 15, 2006
    Some financial controlling & outgoing payments, some payroll activities, intercompany payments, index calculations, a bit of facility management (in terms of ordering whatever's necessary), ...

And all this for an American multinational :D

Just wait till there are kids in the mix. Those will make everything even harder.
    Which American Multinational? :)

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Yeah, one from my class already has a baby and is married. Saw him 3 times in the last 2 years; the wedding, the baby's christening and baby's first birthday.

But he was always kind of a pain so it's actually a blessing in disguise. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 631)