Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
Weren't you in Barcelona just days ago? What happened, they kicked you out? :D
Nope :D I've been in the states to visit family and watch my sister graduate. Now that is all done with I'm heading back to work and having a life again. It was killing me having all this free time hence my time to actually waste on Juventuz.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Nope :D I've been in the states to visit family and watch my sister graduate. Now that is all done with I'm heading back to work and having a life again. It was killing me having all this free time hence my time to actually waste on Juventuz.
If you are saying what I think you're saying you better think again, sister! You are not leaving here, no sir!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Men are just as shallow as women.

Yesterday I ran into a friend of mine at a club and he asked me to dance. However we were talking to a mutual female friend of ours and she needed a partner to dance, so my friend told a friend of his to ask the girl to dance and he said no because "she is fat"

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008

Yesterday I ran into a friend of mine at a club and he asked me to dance. However we were talking to a mutual female friend of ours and she needed a partner to dance, so my friend told a friend of his to ask the girl to dance and he said no because "she is fat"
Whats wrong with that?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
ßüякε;2484946 said:
WHAT UP, CHINKS, I'M A COLLEGE GRADUATE!
Congrats mate!

In about a month ill be a college graduate too. Exciting times
In one weeks time :juventus:

Give it a few minutes before Homeland Security finally yanks off that Pakistani Corey Haim lookalike from seat 22B.
:lol:

Her fault for eating too much and/or not hitting the gym.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 995)