Raj007

Jul 6, 2009
Just for the record, this is my 2nd account, Raj_05 being the other one.

And I don't care, ban me or not. Who cares, look at the comments by the main people and look at my comments. You guys talk rubbish to people who don't say / do rubbish. And then ban just for the fun of it, I guess that's the only fun you get, enjoy it.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Just for the record, this is my 2nd account, Raj_05 being the other one.

And I don't care, ban me or not. Who cares, look at the comments by the main people and look at my comments. You guys talk rubbish to people who don't say / do rubbish. And then ban just for the fun of it, I guess that's the only fun you get, enjoy it.
Complain all you like in this thread -> http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23777&page=31

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Sweet, sweet goal from Arijen :tup:

Someone better get injured during the season, or Pellegrini is gonna have either a nervous breakdown or a heart attack.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Of course DC's defense is going to get trashed with Robben out there. They're playing only three at the back. When you're DC United and you're playing against Real Madrid with three defenders, you're basically committing suicide. It doesn't even work against teams like Houston.

But they have always played with the 3-5-2 for some reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 143)

• Ali