Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Root canal treatment! Ouch, that is painful. Good luck to you.

Polishing is fun, but you will feel this pulsing sensation and a series of intermittent mild shockwaves for some time after you polish your teeth for which you should take Catafast oral solution granules.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:lol: Haven't caught that reference in a while. Most appropriate.

very well actually thanks. looking forward to finishing work tonight and 4 days off, mostly because going out for dinner at a lovely place tomorrow where there is a huge selection of whisky:weee:
What's tricks, Boz? Sounds like a nice time.

I'm on my personal "sabbatical" these days -- and enjoying it. But I have an interview in an hour for a cold dose of reality. :p

ĵџvє_вãвγ;1877641 said:
i'll go to dentist again half an hour later:lazy:..***..
Is this some Chinese dentist stereotype I don't know about? i.e., after an hour, your molars are hurting again?

Watching Animax and about to start eating Pomello;
That'll keep you busy for about 3 hours. ;)

3 hours! i totally underestimated hte great Indian private bus service! :D
I love all the buses in India that look like they are about to come apart at the next stop with "eco-fueled" written on the side. :tup:

I love that wacky place... you have to learn to go with the flow.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24,277
    whats up guys? too lazy to read through the last dozen pages, that is why i hate this thread sometimes, you go away for a couple days and force yourself to read through 12 pages of random chatter just in case there is anything worthwhile
    I feel your pain.
    [andy] You guys should invest in human bellies, as pork bellies are old news and the return on human bellies is 14% fat related to teh fatness of the stomach. [/andy]

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Hey Greg, gotta take the lady out for dinner as she has put up with me for 3 years! Though I think I only kept her due to her love of whisky :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 664)