OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24,186
    I did, because he posted this:

Many Faces of Love
    Love.. what is love? A lot of people shared their genitals and DNA's to what Love really is, or at least what Love is in their own butts, anuses, and poons of tang. Perhaps love is just an hot juicy load into another man. A strong one too, especially for those who are searching for a butt explosive massive on my chest and ass-nipples. Is love an answer to that dream? Love can be wonderful, special, complicated, a distress, a gift, a curse, a tragedy, and most of all, an experience of gays, sex, and nipple biting by spider monkey.   

Love is a mysterious and a complicated force just before explosion BOOM. What do a person mean when they say they love someones cock or pussys? Love is many different things all put up butts, like small car and large fist and rubber mallet. Each of us have our own understanding and preference of butt object insertion techniques of Love, and most of the time we base our definitions from feelings and experiences of things that feels goods and things feels bad, experiment. If you need sell cheap objects for insertion into my butt, call me:

1-900-Eat-Dick

PS - Ask for Richard, Jack or Dick!

That is just grossy-gross.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 595)