icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
just won a football tournament, went to the final, we were losing 2-1, we scored in the 92nd minute to make it 2-2, went to penalties in the end, and i scored the wining penalty, was so sweet, and the opposition were dicks, rele rubbed it in the faces, feels good! wooo
Congrats :tup:

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
cheers guys, i did the del piero v madrid celebration, we had fans which was good, i was gettin abuse just before i took the penalty, kept a cool head, bottom left corner, the other team looked like they were gona cry, was so funny

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
just won a football tournament, went to the final, we were losing 2-1, we scored in the 92nd minute to make it 2-2, went to penalties in the end, and i scored the wining penalty, was so sweet, and the opposition were dicks, rele rubbed it in the faces, feels good! wooo
Congrats bro,the goalie probably couldnt stop starring at ur whopper.:D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
cheers guys, i did the del piero v madrid celebration, we had fans which was good, i was gettin abuse just before i took the penalty, kept a cool head, bottom left corner, the other team looked like they were gona cry, was so funny
I like to stare down that same left corner. Keep my eyes there for my entire run up and BLOOM right corner, side netting.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Good morning early riser.

Here's the outcome and a picture of my friends this afternoon.
Good job! Looks better now! What's the next step?

DA!

And now just as I said yesterday,

20% Bombai Sapphire, 80% Schweppes Indian Tonic and a slice of lime.
Hmm that inspires me, I think I have a bottle of Sapphire somewhere downstairs :martini:

I will be opening my first Coors Light rather soon.

Cheap fucking college boys.
ßüякε;1805991 said:
At least oyu aren't me drinking Keystone Light.
Ok, why are Americans drinking light beer? Is it cheaper, or are you guys worried about the size of your stomachs?

icεmαή;1806238 said:
Eating bananas at 2:20 in the morning...
could we please have indidual avatars? I mostly identify posters by their avatar, and now I see Martin's and Enron's everywhere! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ok, why are Americans drinking light beer? Is it cheaper, or are you guys worried about the size of your stomachs?
Cheaper. I drink so much beer during the weekends I can't pay top dollar for the good stuff.

Whatever gets the job done is good enough for me provided it doesn't taste like cow piss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 693)