Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
that's like learning hebrew first so that you can learn portuguese later. it doesn't make any sense
Don't ask me, chief. But apparently we need this csh stuff because some old meteo data requires it.

wow, you know the full name. you're starting to scare me, andy, I wasn't expecting this level of geekiness :D
I'm already a lost soul to the dark side. :smoke:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Shortly after that, I discover my true love in football and go out and buy a Tele + Juve shirt.
same here, my first shirt ever was a the tele+ sponsored. i first saw zidane in stripes in 96 and from there on forth i had my fav player and team. i never watched or followed soccer until then

What show is this greenman from?
its always sunny in philadelphia

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
I had a Milan shirt back when I was young and foolish.

I just thought, and think, it's a smart strip.
I had an Inter shirt once and an Arsenal shirt :depressed

It was gifted to me and I was young and naïve.
I have had a Liverpool shirt.
i had an arsenal shirt, the dreamcast one:crazy: but only because i loved bergkamp

So, do we get to see Azzurri7 saying he used to have Ibrahimovic shirt while he was playing for Ajax? :D

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12,680
    The Green Man is Every Man.
    you guys should get green suits and actually act it out
    Greenstrong!
    i had an arsenal shirt, the dreamcast one:crazy: but only because i loved bergkamp
    I love him because he never travels by airplane because he is a pussy faggot.
    wow, you know the full name. you're starting to scare me, andy, I wasn't expecting this level of geekiness :D
    You don't know Andy very well....
    :lol2:

So not true.
    me gonna hit the bed...
    Later...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 710)