Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
Two fights in two consecutive weekends is a sign I need to take a break.
I guess if that is how you solve the problem or maybe anger management. No need to be getting in fights.

Do you know of any bars which would be playing football in the DC area? Like Serie A and La liga?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Not sure. But I can ask for you.

As for the fights one was serious self defence/defense of another. While the other was more of a wrestling match that shouldn't have escalated. I egged it on so it was basically my fault.

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
Not sure. But I can ask for you.

As for the fights one was serious self defence/defense of another. While the other was more of a wrestling match that shouldn't have escalated. I egged it on so it was basically my fault.
I would really appreciate if you could ask. I mean if worse comes to worse and you can at least find me a bar that plays EPL (preferably Liverpool) . I'll take it. I just need my football fix next weekend. Oh and not to be even more annoying, if there are some in Baltimore that would be more convenient.

About the fights, I guess its understandable.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I would really appreciate if you could ask. I mean if worse comes to worse and you can at least find me a bar that plays EPL (preferably Liverpool) . I'll take it. I just need my football fix next weekend. Oh and not to be even more annoying, if there are some in Baltimore that would be more convenient.

About the fights, I guess its understandable.
I will make some calls this week and get back to you.

Fights are always avoidable. I hate them.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I didn't want to open a whole new thread for this. There is this shit that keeps popping up every so often for some unknown reason. When it pops up I can't do anything until I get rid of it, and it has a certain time before the PC shuts down. Can someone tell me WTF this is about?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I didn't want to open a whole new thread for this. There is this shit that keeps popping up every so often for some unknown reason. When it pops up I can't do anything until I get rid of it, and it has a certain time before the PC shuts down. Can someone tell me WTF this is about?

LOL

Download Spybot S&D and scan. That outta fix it.

Jul 15, 2006

That's not genuine lol, Get an AdWare Blocker along with cleaning up your registry that should fix it.

ßüякε;1788866 said:
Looks it.

Right now I am hoping a couple things:

1) WVU Wins
2) Bayern Win
2a: Podolski starts and scores.
2b: A mad Polish man attack and break Klose and van Bommel.
2c: Lucio kills himself.
Van Bommel the captain, I still cant get over that, btw fuck are Hoffenheim top?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

that's awesome :D

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Had a long night yesterday, halloween I was "robert smith" of the cure. It was an intense night, lots of homosexual not that Im against them It was just scary. Thank god I was with my girl, holding her tight. I'll upload some pics soon :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 264)