YEs here i am i not interesting in the story of sex and Kate :stuckup:
cos the have a big mouth now but tomorrow when i ask them about it
nothing happend or Kate was with Hust :p

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #185,509
    WΏΏdy;2998533 said:
    Exhausted,been playing cricket all day,and winning.
    Umm, winning?

You been slammin' 7 gram rocks and finishin' them too?
    I thought I was not allowed to touch Kyle? (For which I am sure Kyle is very thankful).
    I want you inside me...
    :lol: But I'd like to pose a correction. It's more like: Sex, Sex, Seven, Kate, Slave, Sex, Kyle, Ass, Ass, Sex, Manatee.
    :lol:
    fuck me i am so confused,i have 2 girls messaging me (ok women) and neither of them would be a good idea.
    one is my ex-ex (the insanely hot Italian girl) and the other is my sisters friend,both would be a bad idea,both could end in disaster and both currently have a boyfriend

but i am horny as fuck right now and this is causing my judgement to be tainted,otherwise i would just save the cash and go pledge my love to Cigdem (though i fear that may be too late)
    Sister's friend, so far that's worked out well with me.
    go for your sister's buddy shes the onw who will most likely keep it quiet
    Agree, and agree.
    SHUT UP, YA FAGGOT!
    if i went back to me ex it wouldn't work and TBH i would end up heartbroken again,my sister is desperate for me to get with her friend but she is 10 years younger than me and i daresay it would be more of a fling. the problem i have is the fall-out when that falls apart my sister would get really upset (no matter how much she says otherwise)
    What's wrong with a fling?
    Everyone loses when playing cricket.
    :lol2:

So true.
    man you aint got shit on my dad,he just had to give my mum a dirty look and she was carrying child
    :lol:
    Dr. Bombay with the hat trick.
    No doubt, my boy is on lock.
    Why aren't you naked yet?
    You sound like me.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Sorry, Woody. Any game that takes three days to finish and isn't tantric sex is a loser in my book. :p
    One version lasts for 5 days.

But our game lasts a couple of hours at most,and its definitely not boring when you open the batting and bowling both. You are literally playing all the time and sledging :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 281)