Sep 26, 2007
Now that's interesting , another lebanese on juventuz.com :). How come you don't visit much, don't you have any relatives over here?
Yeah, I've met more lebanese on Juventuz then I have in Lebanon :p (well almost). I do have relatives but my dad is Lebanese and very overprotective since the last time we went was the July 2006 conflict. So I haven't yet convinced him to let me go back so we spend all our summers in Italy instead rather than half in Lebanon like we used to. I love it there so hopefully I can get back there sooner or later.

Watching the news while doing some research on Environmental Power Corp. for a finance project.

Anybody see commercials for this movie yet?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarantine_(2008_film)

What up Sarah?
Nothing just hating my life. What are you up to?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nothing just hating my life. What are you up to?
Same. Too much work this semester.

No, it's not real. Moratti paid video editors to edit in the flying boards and paid the players and refs and audience to fake being hit by the boards to blame it all on Juventus as they, "put up wind generators outside the stadium".. :shifty:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

No, it's not real. Moratti paid video editors to edit in the flying boards and paid the players and refs and audience to fake being hit by the boards to blame it all on Juventus as they, "put up wind generators outside the stadium".. :shifty:
quite possible... with that SOB anything is possible...

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
i've been in office over just over an hour now... have nothing to do all day... waiting for the clock to hit 6pm... thats like 8 hrs away... i've read almost all the new posts on juventuz... the weirdest thing that can happen to you is to be jobless at work... any ideas on what i can do to make the day interesting?

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
i've been in office over just over an hour now... have nothing to do all day... waiting for the clock to hit 6pm... thats like 8 hrs away... i've read almost all the new posts on juventuz... the weirdest thing that can happen to you is to be jobless at work... any ideas on what i can do to make the day interesting?
Well if its that hopeless, go for sudoku :p.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Yeah, I've met more lebanese on Juventuz then I have in Lebanon :p (well almost). I do have relatives but my dad is Lebanese and very overprotective since the last time we went was the July 2006 conflict. So I haven't yet convinced him to let me go back so we spend all our summers in Italy instead rather than half in Lebanon like we used to. I love it there so hopefully I can get back there sooner or later.

Yeah, plenty of Lebanese on these boards. I know how it feels, practically all my family lives abroad and they almost never visit. Both of my brothers got married to americans, they've been living there for quite sometime now. The situation here is a lot better than before, if you have the right entourage you can have lots of fun, safe fun that is :)

While in lebanon, where did you stay, Beirut?

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
i did try that for a while... got bored of it... i've been sitting idle in office for months now... so have tried most things that can be done in office...
I hated that game too. But since most of the people that I used to work with played it, thought I'd mention it.

I used to get bored beyond belief didn't have internet, just my cell phone for time killing. Trust me you're extremely lucky :p

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
I hated that game too. But since most of the people that I used to work with played it, thought I'd mention it.

I used to get bored beyond belief didn't have internet, just my cell phone for time killing. Trust me you're extremely lucky :p
i have access to most sites as well... but you do get bored of surfing in general... the only other forum i'm part of is a motorbiking forum which has been shut down for maintenance... so situation is extremely bleak... maybe i should switch tactics and start playing games on my cell phone...
you follow local football?

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
i have access to most sites as well... but you do get bored of surfing in general... the only other forum i'm part of is a motorbiking forum which has been shut down for maintenance... so situation is extremely bleak... maybe i should switch tactics and start playing games on my cell phone...
you follow local football?

You mean Lebanese football? If so then no, our league is a joke. Try cellphone gaming, if this doesn't work, you have facebook and its games. What do you do at work exactly?

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
You mean Lebanese football? If so then no, our league is a joke. Try cellphone gaming, if this doesn't work, you have facebook and its games. What do you do at work exactly?
i'm a software engineer... even though i'm part of two projects there's hardly any work... one of the project is nearing completion, so no work from my end... the other is just taking off, so again no work from my end... and it has been the case for a few months now...
Lebanese league can't be as bad as the Indian League, can it? Most people in India don't even watch football... and those who do, think the Premier League is the beginning and end of football... i did my schooling in dubai... so football has been an integral part of my life... here kids play cricket... i don't know if you have even heard of that game...

Sep 26, 2007

Yeah I went out too much this weekend. I went to our football game here against Georgetown and we won 47 -7 lol. So now I am trying to read and get caught up. I'm not doing that great of a job.

So its real lol? That is crazy.

Yeah, plenty of Lebanese on these boards. I know how it feels, practically all my family lives abroad and they almost never visit. Both of my brothers got married to americans, they've been living there for quite sometime now. The situation here is a lot better than before, if you have the right entourage you can have lots of fun, safe fun that is :)

While in lebanon, where did you stay, Beirut?

Yeah I have no Lebanese family here in America. I actually have soo much fun when I am in Lebanon. My cousins are so much fun. They definitely know how to have fun. I have nothing but great memories. My dad's family is from Jounieh so I basically hang out in Beirut since one of my cousins goes to AUB. Are you from Beirut or another area?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 444)