Sep 26, 2007
Word to that my friend. I still have 6 month before I graduate with a BA, fucking hell if you ask me.
I remember my last 6 months and those were hell. All you think of is graduating so you could care less about your school. I think I attended about 60% of my classes if even. Now I have 3 more years of this crap :tdown:.

Sep 26, 2007
I'm doing business marketing, planning on keeping it that way :p. How come you shifted into law?

Yeah keep it that way :D. I love Marketing that is what I wish I was doing now. My dad is a lawyer so I got into it because of him really. If I decide I hate it, I can always get a job in Marketing. By the time I am done, I'll have like 8 degrees :p

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Yeah keep it that way :D. I love Marketing that is what I wish I was doing now. My dad is a lawyer so I got into it because of him really. If I decide I hate it, I can always get a job in Marketing. By the time I am done, I'll have like 8 degrees :p

That's guiness book material, I can finally claim I met someone who broke records. So keep working hard, fame is near :)

And btw, sarah is a girls name over here. In other words are you a girl? :)

Sep 26, 2007
[/B]

That's guiness book material, I can finally claim I met someone who broke records. So keep working hard, fame is near :)

And btw, sarah is a girls name over here. In other words are you a girl? :)
Well I already have 2 so I'm 6 away from achieving that dream :D.

Yeah I'm a girl. I just assumed you knew that :oops:. You live in Lebanon?

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Well I already have 2 so I'm 6 away from achieving that dream :D.

Yeah I'm a girl. I just assumed you knew that :oops:. You live in Lebanon?
I was sure deep inside, but needed reassurance you never know some members have some pretty crazy user names :p. Yes I do live in Lebanon, but come next year i'll be somewhere in Europe for my masters degree.

Sep 26, 2007
I was sure deep inside, but needed reassurance you never know some members have some pretty crazy user names :p. Yes I do live in Lebanon, but come next year i'll be somewhere in Europe for my masters degree.
Oh yeah I know what you mean lol. I'm half Lebanese although I haven't been back since 2006. After I'm done with law school, I'll be somewhere in Europe as well :p.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Oh yeah I know what you mean lol. I'm half Lebanese although I haven't been back since 2006. After I'm done with law school, I'll be somewhere in Europe as well :p.

Now that's interesting , another lebanese on juventuz.com :). How come you don't visit much, don't you have any relatives over here?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 501)