Sep 1, 2002
I will be staying most of the time in Genova because there I stay at an acquaintance. I might stay two night (after the matches) in Torino. What your hotel name? I've already tried two there, maybe yours is better.
Le Petit Hotel: via francesco D'assisi
In the old town: the most beautiful (I say this thinking that Torino is one of the best kept secrets in Europe).

Next door to the hotel us a wonderful and cheapish restaurant with outstanding anti-pasta and Italian Barbarosa

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
In the old town: the most beautiful (I say this thinking that Torino is one of the best kept secrets in Europe).

Next door to the hotel us a wonderful and cheapish restaurant with outstanding anti-pasta and Italian Barbarosa
Indeed it is a kept secret, one of the rare towns that I found so much comfortable and at the same time special to be in.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What a feeling, yea? The first beer on Friday is priceless. Believe me, that's the truth.
It sure is man. And I'm about to get better beer soon as I just sold my football ticket for the weekend. This is the hottness.

Stella Artois time... not Molson.

BLOOM! I love the weekend...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I would like to die and be buried here.

It has a certain northern european Sophistication coupled with southern passion.
During my first trip, on our last season before we got relegated, I spent two days there and it rained all the time but still this did not stop me from roaming around the entire center all the time. The piazzi are amazing, via Roma is special and the whole pedestrian area is just lovely.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

I would like to die and be buried here.

It has a certain northern european Sophistication coupled with southern passion.
I am shitting green with envy.

Or maybe that was the kale soup I had for lunch. :doh:

OK, I did at least have a glass of Dolcetto with it...

Of course, when I was in Torino this time last year, I swanked out with a stay at the Golden Palace near there -- which is more like an ultra-modern, clinically cold Vegas hotel (but good).

Sep 1, 2002
During my first trip, on our last season before we got relegated, I spent two days there and it rained all the time but still this did not stop me from roaming around the entire center all the time. The piazzi are amazing, via Roma is special and the whole pedestrian area is just lovely.
Just around the corner and along the street you will come along a cheese shop run by sisters, all of whom must be in their 80's, Felini in reality.

Did you have a drink at the bull?

Sep 1, 2002
I am shitting green with envy.

Or maybe that was the kale soup I had for lunch. :doh:

OK, I did at least have a glass of Dolcetto with it...

Of course, when I was in Torino this time last year, I swanked out with a stay at the Golden Palace near there -- which is more like an ultra-modern, clinically cold Vegas hotel (but good).

Stay at Le Petit next time: across the road is a super Market (small) where you can buy wine they don't export for the price that is quite pleasingly shocking.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Thanks for the prices it's useful if I will be in Pennsylvania one day :D
Glad to be of service to Georgia.

Don't get too wild over there.
STOCKS, BONDS, FUTURES, CRACK SPREADS, CREDIT DEFAULT SWAPS, 10 YEAR INTEREST RATE SWAPS, TREASURY BONDS 30-YEAR, 2 YEAR NOTES, 5 YEAR NOTES, 10 YEAR NOTES, JAPANESE YEN, MEXICAN PESO, GOLDMAN SACHS COMMODITY INDEX, RUSSEL 2000 MINI, LIBOR 1-MONTH, HARD RED SPRING WHEAT FUTURES, LIVE CATTLE, FEED CATTLE, LEAN HOGS, FROZEN PORK BELLY FUTURES, BLACK-SCHOLES MODEL, DELTA HEDGING !!

I'M IN HEAVEN!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 869)