swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Fuck you Barkuss
and Seven! :drool:

@Fuckjewsandseven@Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven @Fuckjewsandseven
It's better with your signature attached.

Jun 16, 2020
I learned about the Younger Dryas Impact Hypothesis (I think you pointed me to some other good podcasts) this year, went quite deep down that rabbit hole and have to say that I believe it. Civilisation is older than we’ve been learning in history class, and somehow this is very controversial.

Archeologists not willing to debate this only make that claim stronger imo

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I learned about the Younger Dryas Impact Hypothesis (I think you pointed me to some other good podcasts) this year, went quite deep down that rabbit hole and have to say that I believe it. Civilisation is older than we’ve been learning in history class, and somehow this is very controversial.

its-aliens-meme.jpg

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #373,791

Have you looked up Globeckly Tepi or whatever it is? That's supposed to pre-date most civs by about 5,000 years or something. Wild shit.

Jun 16, 2020
    Have you looked up Globeckly Tepi or whatever it is? That's supposed to pre-date most civs by about 5,000 years or something. Wild shit.
    Yes, that’s one of the most famous sites that should date civilisation back thousands of years. And the crazy part is they only excavated like 1 or 2%.

At this point in time the Sumerians are still regarded as the first civilisation while there is quite strong evidence like Gobekli Tepe which dates back to 11,500 years ago, but the accepted theory for now is that is was build by hunter gatherers. That’s kinda one of the crucial parts in that whole discussion.

In my humble opinion, it wouldn’t surprise me if history books will get rewritten in the coming decades, possibly even accepting a pre-last ice age civilisation. If you think about it it’s quite strange anyway that Homo sapiens have been around for 300k years and we’ve only started building civilisation about 6000 years ago, and then out of the blue we created insanely precise structures.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Yes, that’s one of the most famous sites that should date civilisation back thousands of years. And the crazy part is they only excavated like 1 or 2%.

At this point in time the Sumerians are still regarded as the first civilisation while there is quite strong evidence like Gobekli Tepe which dates back to 11,500 years ago, but the accepted theory for now is that is was build by hunter gatherers. That’s kinda one of the crucial parts in that whole discussion.

In my humble opinion, it wouldn’t surprise me if history books will get rewritten in the coming decades, possibly even accepting a pre-last ice age civilisation. If you think about it it’s quite strange anyway that Homo sapiens have been around for 300k years and we’ve only started building civilisation about 6000 years ago, and then out of the blue we created insanely precise structures.
    Is what you are referring to considered younger dryas?

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    A lot of things about "ancient peoples" I think are completely wrong. We're finding that they lived in parts of the world when we didn't think any humans were there for another 10-20,000 years. And we're also finding out that they're not the "primitives" modern peeps always make them out to be.

When I was at Knowth and Newgrange in Ireland last year, I also got the strong sense that humanity has forgotten a ton of things about how to build large structures aligned with the earth and water drainage, etc. I am not convinced that humans today are any smarter than they were 5000 years ago now. We've forgotten a lot since then.

Jun 16, 2020
    Is what you are referring to considered younger dryas?
    The Younger Dryas is the last ice age (13k-11.5k years ago) and the discussion is often wether there was a advanced civilisation already pre- or during the last ice age (hence the Atlantis comment). The Younger Dryas Impact Theory is a theory (not yet fully mainstream accepted) of a possibility that humanity suffered a great blow due to multiple reasons, such as asteroids, slamming us back to the stone age.

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #373,798
    A lot of things about "ancient peoples" I think are completely wrong. We're finding that they lived in parts of the world when we didn't think any humans were there for another 10-20,000 years. And we're also finding out that they're not the "primitives" modern peeps always make them out to be.

When I was at Knowth and Newgrange in Ireland last year, I also got the strong sense that humanity has forgotten a ton of things about how to build large structures aligned with the earth and water drainage, etc. I am not convinced that humans today are any smarter than they were 5000 years ago now. We've forgotten a lot since then.
    If anything, our brains are smaller as we consume less meat and more bullshit.

Our evolution is directly tied to killing and eating meat. So tell the vegans to blow cock.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006

Wouldn't advanced structure building civilizations leave an imprint though? From mining, stonework etc that would still be visible today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 292)