Jun 16, 2020
Im hearing so many cases of depressed (mostly) women who get burn outs and suddenly aren’t able to work for a certain amount of time. Happened with some guys I know too but I see it happening more at women.

Please discuss. I need more insights with my lack of empathy. I don’t want to be a asshole but I’m leaning towards scaling all of it under first world diseases

For example: my wife’s 22 y/o niece. Wanted to get a family early and kept her word: got married, found a house and got a baby. Now too sick to work. I’m like how the hell is this possible she realised her dreams right? The only side note I can give is that her mom survived breast cancer, but hey she lives and is healthy now. By my metrics she should be as happy as she could be

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #371,434
    "happiness" is about as easily measurable as "luck"

Country of origin and economic status play a heavy part in my empathy equation. I tend to be apathetic as the majority of Westerners have no idea what it's like to grow up in Syria, Ethiopia, Bangladesh, etc. The average American is worried about cell phone coverage more than he or she is about fresh food and clean water. It depends on a lot of factors, but when White girl Courtney is sad she didn't become Prom Queen, she can be gang raped on one of those Indian trains with 700 people on top of them for all I care.

In general, I would also say "sex" has very little weight on my dislike for most. Male or female, get fucked, faggot.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Finally technology found solution for those who can't afford for being with blonde and have not option to travel blonde countries.

Bruh, if you wanna Insta that stuff, you gotta follow:

https://www.instagram.com/karina_luvly/

Yeah, you can thank me later.

realistic sex dolls are creepy.Uncanny valley or whatever
    Like it's any creepier than sex with a real human. :rolleyes2:

Im hearing so many cases of depressed (mostly) women who get burn outs and suddenly aren’t able to work for a certain amount of time. Happened with some guys I know too but I see it happening more at women.

Please discuss. I need more insights with my lack of empathy. I don’t want to be a asshole but I’m leaning towards scaling all of it under first world diseases

For example: my wife’s 22 y/o niece. Wanted to get a family early and kept her word: got married, found a house and got a baby. Now too sick to work. I’m like how the hell is this possible she realised her dreams right? The only side note I can give is that her mom survived breast cancer, but hey she lives and is healthy now. By my metrics she should be as happy as she could be
    I appreciate your candid self-recognition here. And your interest in learning and growing as a person.

At that age, a lot of them wimmin are in competitive social status games, which just goes on overdrive with social media. My theory? Memetic desire leads to a collapse because people discover you're not everybody else.

Less likely this comes form men because, well, they play a different social game.

"happiness" is about as easily measurable as "luck"

Country of origin and economic status play a heavy part in my empathy equation. I tend to be apathetic as the majority of Westerners have no idea what it's like to grow up in Syria, Ethiopia, Bangladesh, etc. The average American is worried about cell phone coverage more than he or she is about fresh food and clean water. It depends on a lot of factors, but when White girl Courtney is sad she didn't become Prom Queen, she can be gang raped on one of those Indian trains with 700 people on top of them for all I care.

In general, I would also say "sex" has very little weight on my dislike for most. Male or female, get fucked, faggot.
    Dude, last night I was talking to a bunch of dislocated bras from the ZA. I haven't spent much time in South Africa in years. (I miss @Byrone too.) Just when I thought ZA was whack around the time of their WC hosting, holy crap ... the stories I heard last night about the July 2021 riots. Holy crap, my head is still spinning.

Armed marauders in pickup trucks invading the plains around small towns by the thousands at night ... only to be countered by super-preppers who are jacked up on paramilitary training, flying their own personal tactical helicopters with rifles pointed down at invaders the ground, drones with infrared cameras scanning the brush, and people who stockpiled weapons, ammunition, food, fuel, etc. Mad Max style. People who had their Covid masks on and be like, "I've been preparing for this moment all my life." Mental.

Sounds now like anyone sane is making their way to Cape Town because at least the DA government there is semi-functional, but everyone knows that's just Fort Islamabad before Aghanistan falls and nobody has a way out. People regretting not selling off their businesses three years ago seeing no future but an endless cycle of violence, threats, and unemployment. And all the security psychosis of when I lived there for a bit has been replaced by the chaos of load-shedding ... where rich or poor, entire neighborhoods get power blackouts at random and there's no cell service, no security to call, you cannot buy food that needs to last more than a day or two because the freezer/fridge can go at any moment.

What a mess. It sounds like West Virginia and Burke's ideal life. You should move.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I can kiss your ass remotely.
    jim-carrey.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Bruh, if you wanna Insta that stuff, you gotta follow:

https://www.instagram.com/karina_luvly/

Yeah, you can thank me later.

Like it's any creepier than sex with a real human. :rolleyes2:

I appreciate your candid self-recognition here. And your interest in learning and growing as a person.

At that age, a lot of them wimmin are in competitive social status games, which just goes on overdrive with social media. My theory? M

Dude, last night I was talking to a bunch of dislocated bras from the ZA. I haven't spent much time in South Africa in years. (I miss @Byrone too.) Just when I thought ZA was whack around the time of their WC hosting, holy crap ... the stories I heard last night about the July 2021 riots. Holy crap, my head is still spinning.

Armed marauders in pickup trucks invading the plains around small towns by the thousands at night ... only to be countered by super-preppers who are jacked up on paramilitary training, flying their own personal tactical helicopters with rifles pointed down at invaders the ground, drones with infrared cameras scanning the brush, and people who stockpiled weapons, ammunition, food, fuel, etc. Mad Max style. People who had their Covid masks on and be like, "I've been preparing for this moment all my life." Mental.

Sounds now like anyone sane is making their way to Cape Town because at least the DA government there is semi-functional, but everyone knows that's just Fort Islamabad before Aghanistan falls and nobody has a way out. People regretting not selling off their businesses three years ago seeing no future but an endless cycle of violence, threats, and unemployment. And all the security psychosis of when I lived there for a bit has been replaced by the chaos of load-shedding ... where rich or poor, entire neighborhoods get power blackouts at random and there's no cell service, no security to call, you cannot buy food that needs to last more than a day or two because the freezer/fridge can go at any moment.

What a mess. It sounds like West Virginia and Burke's ideal life. You should move.
    That will be California within the decade

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005

The sad irony though is more people take their lives over that than the real suffering. Those who know how hard it is to survive have a much better understanding for how precious life is. Making material comfort pass for happiness was the greatest (most evil?) Marketing scheme ever. Happiness takes a lot of work on one's self and need genuine bonds and cooperation with others. No amount of money or comfort can buy that.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    The sad irony though is more people take their lives over that than the real suffering. Those who know how hard it is to survive have a much better understanding for how precious life is. Making material comfort pass for happiness was the greatest (most evil?) Marketing scheme ever. Happiness takes a lot of work on one's self and need genuine bonds and cooperation with others. No amount of money or comfort can buy that.
    Not that you did not before, but you've posted some real truths lately. I agree completely

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1240)