Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I
No man ought to be touching your wife/serious girlfriend, unless you cool being a cuck.

Known/grew up with plenty of dancers (lots of Chileans, some Bolivians even). When it comes to professional dancing, its really only modern dance I would be uncomfortable with as a BF. Modern dance routines act super intimate moments (even if the dudes are 80% gay), near theatre performances.

Rest of genres generally seemed normal partner or solo routines. Not much to be jealous about. Or to take too seriously. Its part of the job routine.

But each to their own.

And its just funny how he typed it out, a taliban would be jealous of the possessive streak lol

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I

Known/grew up with plenty of dancers (lots of Chileans, some Bolivians even). When it comes to professional dancing, its really only modern dance I would be uncomfortable with as a BF. Modern dance routines act super intimate moments (even if the dudes are 80% gay), near theatre performances.

Rest of genres generally seemed normal partner or solo routines. Not much to be jealous about. Or to take too seriously. Its part of the job routine.

But each to their own.

And its just funny how he typed it out, a taliban would be jealous of the possessive streak lol
To each his own like you said, though I'll say it's not jealousy, it's territory.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It’s super gay giving two shits about what your zodiac sign is. :lol:

I was in a friends birthday party last week, and this girl kept interrupting every convo with astronomy.

Legit with super serious tone asked me what my sign was, when I told her I dont know, you should seen her face, like I told her the earth is flath. Eventually told her I'm too sober to be polite about this nonsense.

Later on in the evening my friend told her my birthday date, she gave me a whole analytical lowdown of how Aquarius (apparently my sign) really are. Relentless.

She spent the rest of the party trying to pair people based on their star signs. My friends college. This is why you don't invite random co workers to parties.

I thought this stereotype of astrology obsessed bimbos was just a Hollywood cliche lol

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I

But each to their own.

Taliban lmao. One can't be a man these days without being classified as a retrograde. If you're alright with your chick touching other dudes in intimate ways then fair play but why should anyone be ridiculed if they're not fine with that?

- - - Updated - - -

It’s super gay giving two shits about what your zodiac sign is. :lol:
Post Ironic can't catch irony :disagree:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Taliban lmao. One can't be a man these days without being classified as a retrograde. If you're alright with your chick touching other dudes in intimate ways then fair play but why should anyone be ridiculed if they're not fine with that?

- - - Updated - - -

Post Ironic can't catch irony :disagree:
I mean, he exists in a world where irony doesn’t exist anymore, so makes sense.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I was in a friends birthday party last week, and this girl kept interrupting every convo with astronomy.

Legit with super serious tone asked me what my sign was, when I told her I dont know, you should seen her face, like I told her the earth is flath. Eventually told her I'm too sober to be polite about this nonsense.

Later on in the evening my friend told her my birthday date, she gave me a whole analytical lowdown of how Aquarius (apparently my sign) really are. Relentless.

She spent the rest of the party trying to pair people based on their star signs. My friends college. This is why you don't invite random co workers to parties.

I thought this stereotype of astrology obsessed bimbos was just a Hollywood cliche lol
There’s a weird seeking out of alternative truths these days, IMO. Yes, we’ve had freakish cults for a long time… put on the black Nikes and hop on my ride to Comet Hale-Bopp and beyond.

But pandemics, climate, war… these are quasi-apocalyptic times. It feeds the fake news cycle and surely means Mars rising in your pants is in retrograde more often these days.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
There’s a weird seeking out of alternative truths these days, IMO. Yes, we’ve had freakish cults for a long time… put on the black Nikes and hop on my ride to Comet Hale-Bopp and beyond.

But pandemics, climate, war… these are quasi-apocalyptic times. It feeds the fake news cycle and surely means Mars rising in your pants is in retrograde more often these days.
Alternative truth as opposed to real truth?

I don't mean that ironically but...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Tell me about it, peak covid times and the affinity for people to flock to the most bizzare possible Internet conspiracies, truly eye opening to see what people in your surroundings succumb to mentally. Especially people in UK I know. For a whole year they were non stop going on about 5G conspiracies and lizard people narratives. I guess them being so heavily penalised and restricted with pandemic lockdown more then Sweden meant more likely to lose their marbles. But still...

It was like the collective psyche just decided we won't bother with source critique anymore, what any troll or attention seeker says online is gospel. The more its from Qanon/4chan the better, and if its a video of some random woman in surgical mask pretending to be nurse, even better. She knows more a century of medical scientific basics.

Thank God it slowed down. But it opened a valve that's not ever closing again in this age of taking pride in disinformation.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1332)