Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You never know! That free publicity might land you something else.
Means tons to me honestly. It means because three guys that picked are from the literal field, not random folks, so it's great to see it recognized as a literal work. Secondly, it means a lot to have in a CV so when the time comes to publish my second book I'll have it in a motivational letter among things published which is a big plus.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Serbian. :)

I find it hard to write in English. I think my English is fine-ish but writing literature is a different kind of animal where, I think, vocabulary can become an obstacle. I don't think they'd consider my stories seeing so many mistakes. I was thinking about translating and sending it abroad, at least some stories (like the one I wrote for this) but it would require paying so I'm just postponing the idea.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Serbian. :)

I find it hard to write in English. I think my English is fine-ish but writing literature is a different kind of animal where, I think, vocabulary can become an obstacle. I don't think they'd consider my stories seeing so many mistakes. I was thinking about translating and sending it abroad, at least some stories (like the one I wrote for this) but it would require paying so I'm just postponing the idea.
Oh okay, I would have liked to read it.

Congrats though, that's awesome :cool:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Also, where would we be if choosing D? North America would be a vastly different lifestyle than western Europe.
Ladies always choose the D.

Travelers from third countries are eligible to enter the territory of Denmark under facilitated travel rules, starting from today, March 1, 2022. The decision has been announced last week, on February 25, by the Danish Ministry of Health.
Great. Now they can visit the Danish shrines to Harald Bluetooth Gormsson and the origins of the Bluetooth logo.

People back then wouldn’t care about memes, tweets and crypto
Or Euphoria.

OK, I am in. 2015 it is.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 325)