IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Good luck.
I'm trying to do that now. Even though options are limited since not that many companies want to recruitment foreigners. I did submit a couple of applications.
I'm sure you will be a lot more employable than me soon.

I'm a Bolivian lawyer bruh. You tech people should have it a lot easier. Just keep investing in yourself and gain some experience.

You should have a look at Canada. They're actively looking for young people to migrate to their country.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Okay if you're interested in Canada you should check out their Express Entry programme, you should be eligible to apply. However, it's a points system and the minimum points required for an invitation changes from time to time.

If I'm not mistaken, you have a degree so that's a good start, plus your cyber skills and any related work experience should help. But most importantly, you'll need to have a high score on the IELTS English test (or whichever version is applicable to you).

There are other pathways too, like the Provincial Nominee Program but I'm not so familiar with that.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
All my life I thought Siamak was 18-20 :rofl:

Edit: the younger you are, the better. Once you're past 30 you start losing points but you're only 33 so it shouldn't be hard for you. At least that's what the Canadian embassy told us when they held a presentation about migrating to Canada - this was a fear years ago though.
I think before reaching at 40, you still have chance for immigration. I chacked Indeed pages and they asked a work visa . They also asked strong English skills to communicate efficiently. nothing mentioned about Age limitations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)