swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I have family in Georgia, Louisiana, California and NC
Yeah, the prison system is pretty crowded there.

I rep Calcasieu parish until the very end
I rep parish in the springtime.
I rep parish in the fall.
I rep parish in the winter when it dirges,
I rep parish in the summer when it submerges.

If a girl walk with a skirt and a top without bras then see how many people will look at her.
Dude, that's like half the women outside my balcony.

I love girls who don’t wear bras
And prosthetic limbs. But I ain't against that once in a while when she's short and hairy.

i would buy them ice cream and rub their breast while they eating that.
Milk milk lemonade, and in the back New York Super Fudge Chunk is made.

Beating my dog because we lost a game
Time to buy that :bigram: Fleshlight from the Juventus Store.

Made of glass, so be careful.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Now that everyone is getting a month, I think the world needs to honor the Indian subcontinent for their cultural contributions to civilization. Especially before we run out of months.

I propose we honor it right in the title:

Celebrate Bitch Lasagna Month

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Yeah I had a feeling it was a shahrestan not main city. Wow I find the no hijab astonishing what's the penalty if they are caught? No hijab at all times or just in thier own street near thier houses?
Man I can tell you with no doubt your English is better than some of the Persian doctors in Beverly hills living in five million dollar houses. Reading is the best way to improve on everything, even if you don't understand some of the words.
Man bache Armani Jolfa Isfahan hastam dabestan boodam umadam biroon.
I think you will like it here and I know it's better in alot of ways but grass always looks greener on the other side.
government force people to wear hijab. if they take off their hijabs The police will deal with them and arrest them for not wearing a hijab. but the way girls in iran cover their hairs is not hijab at all.they cover a part of their hairs.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
government force people to wear hijab. if they take off their hijabs The police will deal with them and arrest them for not wearing a hijab. but the way girls in iran cover their hairs is not hijab at all.they cover a part of their hairs.
Yeah I know they drove around in the patrol 4WDs (I remember people used to call them "4 velgard e dayoos") in early nineties late eighties.
I know girls there somehow found a way to look hot even under hijab and show thier figure under uniform...I thought you said they literarily weren't wearing a hijab but yeah I get what you are saying now.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
The big boss is coming to our meating tomorrow, cause 3 weeks ago, at the same kind of meating, I couldn’t hold it in when a co-worker started to yell and talk shit about me. I was about to leave, but snapped, as she wouldn’t stop yelling, so I told her 3 times that she should shut the fuck up. Or. I yelled too. Had to leave because I was about to get personal.

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The big boss is coming to our meating tomorrow, cause 3 weeks ago, at the same kind of meating, I couldn’t hold it in when a co-worker started to yell and talk shit about me. I was about to leave, but snapped, as she wouldn’t stop yelling, so I told her 3 times that she should shut the fuck up. Or. I yelled too. Had to leave because I was about to get personal.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Wow lol is this a family owned business and or is the boss related to you? Man be happy you still have the luxury of having this problem. Here in LA so much as talking in a loud voice to a woman and doesn't matter if you are right or wrong, can get you stomped out by a group of Karens or dykes or feminists or a dozen other hashtags...and in the workplace could easily get your ass fired almost certainly.
So be happy you are free and clear of the methods of the NWO (for now).
If that chick is good looking just fake make-up and take revenge doggystyle use that "hate" in a meaningful way man!

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
All the best man!
Don’t let the feminists get one up on you. Stay strong- you are a Juventino.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, I just don’t get people who scream at one another.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
don’t let em body you bro

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Wow lol is this a family owned business and or is the boss related to you? Man be happy you still have the luxury of having this problem. Here in LA so much as talking in a loud voice to a woman and doesn't matter if you are right or wrong, can get you stomped out by a group of Karens or dykes or feminists or a dozen other hashtags...and in the workplace could easily get your ass fired almost certainly.
So be happy you are free and clear of the methods of the NWO (for now).
If that chick is good looking just fake make-up and take revenge doggystyle use that "hate" in a meaningful way man!
Nah, dude. No family here. This is the result of typical Scandinavian public management.

- - - Updated - - -

All the best man!
Don’t let the feminists get one up on you. Stay strong- you are a Juventino.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, I just don’t get people who scream at one another.
Lol. Has nothing to do with feminist. As a fact. She looks more as a man.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Was she yelling because of how you spell meeting in memos reminds her of how she ain't getting any "meat" at home?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 785)