lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
the guy with the yoda hat :rofl::rofl::rofl:
all of them :lol:
imagine the musty smell in the line up :sorryball:

- - - Updated - - -

wtf is this?!?!?!?!? is this what poor white people eat?!?! spaghetti sandwhiches :rofl:

6ecbea6f-940c-419c-9981-fe1eff36d7ae-moms_spaghetti_review_2.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I hope Eminem charged them 30$+/serving :lol:
eminem fans are 30 somethings now
truly a depressing sight

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
fc6db269-11bb-49a3-9d72-5fdefa28762e-2021-0929-mo-spaghetti_898.jpg

the guy with the yoda hat :rofl::rofl::rofl:
all of them :lol:
imagine the musty smell in the line up :sorryball:

- - - Updated - - -

wtf is this?!?!?!?!? is this what poor white people eat?!?! spaghetti sandwhiches :rofl:

6ecbea6f-940c-419c-9981-fe1eff36d7ae-moms_spaghetti_review_2.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I hope Eminem charged them 30$+/serving :lol:
They won’t put that vaccine in their arms. But this is fine.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, I stayed in Portland for it. It worked out fine. It's trickier if you want to go further out, and there's always the sipping-wine and driving issues to manage. So if you're just interested in a few places and being tactical, staying in Portland should work.

But if you're more in explore mode -- and want to spend less time dodging antifa, skinheads, and mace -- you might want to set more of a home base out in the valley. There's good places to eat there as well. I hear Carlton is well-suited for that...

Is his neighbor Rand Paul?
I think that sounds like the best option. Might stay a night or two in Portland, then head to a smaller, more centralized location. Sad to say but I’m rather proficient at drinking wine and not getting obliterated to be unable to drive. The only thing that would get me are checkpoints. :scared: Although maybe there are no checkpoints in Portland because Antifa is keeping them at bay.

- - - Updated - - -

you can drive the entire Oregon coast in about 6 hours. You’re good. I really like the light houses and the fact that every 30 minutes. Inland is even easier with interstate 5. Mt Hood is pretty close and the goonie house in Astoria is still standing if you’re into that stuff. If you’re doing an overnight on the coast, I like Florence or Coos Bay. There are tons of mom and pop places to stay as well as more typical chains. I really liked abandon when I stayed there in May but that may be a little too far south. But yeah, there’s tons of places to stay and don’t try to pump your own gas.
Awesome, Seems like some cool spots there. I’m sure the coast is amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Oregon coast is stunning. Up north Oswald West State Park on the Tillamook coast is a great spot to visit. Smuggler’s cove for surfing.

Little towns like Florence are really nice and eclectic. Seaside would be the town if you want a little fancier dining options and wine tasting or at least that was the case last time I went through several years ago. Best surf spot on the Oregon coast perhaps but most aggro hostile local crowd too.

Always been a big fan of the Three Capes area, some great surf spots in and around there (Pacific City is the big one, but the hike in spot on the south side of Cape Lookout is amazing, super nice hike out to the end of the Cape too, can see whales passing by at certain times of year too), beautiful scenery.

Just south of there Neskowin Head and Hart’s Cove is a stunning little hike.

South coast, Bandon - Brookings is super lovely. Both Bandon and Port Orford are lovely little towns. Some good surfing again and beautiful little hikes to be had. The natural land bridges over the sea at Samuel H Boardman Park is a must see.
I didn’t realize you surfed. Are you for real? :D

Will have to give those places a look. I definitely don’t like crowded spots with angry locals, actually had some of that in Hawaii and it wasn’t fun. Also not a big fan of rocks either, although I was fine at Pipeline a few years ago.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 669)