X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Makes you wonder if someone like that has actually convinced themselves they are anorexic or she has become addicted to sympathy/ "yas queens" and just being fat wasn't getting her a strong enough hit anymore.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Anything new around here?

Everyone surviving?

Is they forum back to the fun old days when Juve were last shit?

Trying to psyche myself to go out and vote.

Having always voted, I think this is the instance where I could most easily skip it. Could make an argument that contributing to a low turnout better represents my current mood than voting for any off the parties.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Anything new around here?

Everyone surviving?

Is they forum back to the fun old days when Juve were last shit?

Trying to psyche myself to go out and vote.

Having always voted, I think this is the instance where I could most easily skip it. Could make an argument that contributing to a low turnout better represents my current mood than voting for any off the parties.
How many rounds did you get in during the course of the previous year?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
How many rounds did you get in during the course of the previous year?
Loads.

Wasn't much else to do with the restrictions that have been in place here.

Won the Club Championship last season. Handicap down to 3.2 just now, which is the lowest it's been in a few years.

You been playing much?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Loads.

Wasn't much else to do with the restrictions that have been in place here.

Won the Club Championship last season. Handicap down to 3.2 just now, which is the lowest it's been in a few years.

You been playing much?
Very nice. You got some skins on the wall now :beer:

I was unable to get any rounds in last year but spent time at the range trying to fix my infamous slice that continues to plague me

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Where do you guys look for reliable investment news/ advice? WSJ?
Not sure what broker you use, but I quite like how Ameritrade aggregates news for companies. Their event calendar is very nice too.
Good advice is hard to come by for me these days, so if you come across some respectable sources then let me know. Most places online are filled with some cult bullshit ever since Gamestop and now dogecoin. A lot of the comments I see now are actually reminiscent of when Bitcoin had that first crash, which doesn't make me feel too great...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not sure what broker you use, but I quite like how Ameritrade aggregates news for companies. Their event calendar is very nice too.
Good advice is hard to come by for me these days, so if you come across some respectable sources then let me know. Most places online are filled with some cult bullshit ever since Gamestop and now dogecoin. A lot of the comments I see now are actually reminiscent of when Bitcoin had that first crash, which doesn't make me feel too great...
I use Fidelity, SlopeofHope, some of my smarter friends, and most of all my dad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 750)