JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I am about to start studying for the Qualified Lawyers Transfer Scheme (QLTS) in order to become a solicitor in England. But I'm having doubts regarding my employability as a lawyer in the UK coming from a country like Bolivia.

Do any of you UK lads know anything about this or someone who's gone through this process and managed to find work successfully?
I have a family member who is a solicitor, I'll ask her.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Does Bolivia have oil reserves that keep OPEC up at night?

- - - Updated - - -

If the answer is yes then you're probably right about being the next VZ
We have dying natural gas reserves. Exploration has been shit because investing is not attractive in Bolivia as the state keeps most of the profits. Several big oil companies are leaving the country.

And of course, the state owned company is simply incompetent and lacks the know how to do the exploration itself.

We're fukked

- - - Updated - - -

Also we have the biggest lithium reserves in the world but we don't and won't exploit it :baus:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Sounds like a bleak situation. You need the Chinese to inject capital into your country. If they can do it in Africa they can certainly boost economic growth in your country. Although, in 30-40 years when the loans come to mature you would bee annexed by China. But by then much of the world would already be part of the peoples republic :pado:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 475)