swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Drunk in Belgrade.
Isn't that how the movie Hostel starts?

theres a bunch of German engineers at my new job. These guys are dorky as hell.
What's funny is they all think building cars is the ultimate.

I’m home right now after being in hospital yesterday cause a surgery of the same injury Asensio has. The pain in my knee that i have is horrible
Sorry to hear that. Damn. Months-long recovery?
I just got back from work and I see that Pinot has given up on the Tour de France :cry2:
Meh. I have up on the Tour years ago. :stuckup:

Apr 17, 2013
Meh. I have up on the Tour years ago. :stuckup:
Me too, it had been a while since I had watched so diligently. In recent years it had become annoying the favorites always won every year, and the sky / ineos dominated too easily the peloton. This year they are not so dominant, the top 5 after 3 weeks are separated just in 2 minutes, there was a lot of twist, unexpected cyclist like Alaphilippe who manages to fight with the favorites...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Me too, it had been a while since I had watched so diligently. In recent years it had become annoying the favorites always won every year, and the sky / ineos dominated too easily the peloton. This year they are not so dominant, the top 5 after 3 weeks are separated just in 2 minutes, there was a lot of twist, unexpected cyclist like Alaphilippe who manages to fight with the favorites...
Maillot jaune, gilets jaunes... who can tell the difference anymore?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Just got home after 5-6 weeks vacation overseas, click on Tuz on home PC, and it says I have 330+ notifications on tuz websiteforum :lol: Mobile Tapatalk dont show you that shit fo sho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1077)