swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I put that one on a platter

but the joke had to be made
Yeah, and of course I had to be the one who couldn't resist like Higuain in an In-N-Out Burger.

Cannot fucking wait until I can leave this job. Only about 2 more months until I'm fully vested in the 401k.
In America we normally would finish that sentence not with a 401k but mail-order semi-automatic weaponry.

Shouldve put that money into vegan burgers
I put all sorts of things into vegan burgers, but money isn-t one of them.

I see. Still considering coding boot camp? Ive been thinking about it.

High school Buddy of mine makes 350k working for facebook. Hard to ignore.
Well, when you have an autistic CEO who's instructing the drones to destroy the mental well-being of the world's children and democracies, you gotta expect something in return.

San Jose :lol3: you can make six figures and barely afford to live in the ghetto
You can make six figures and live behind a 7-Eleven.

Have an interview with AWS tomorrow. :shifty:

Not sure how they found me but got a random call last week...
Martin: was that you? :D

A guy I know from work told be the funniest story yesterday about San Jose. He was living in Raleigh,NC a few years ago, and had to make a business trip to San Jose. He booked his flight and rental car, and when he boarded his flight in Houston (his connection) he saw the plane is flying over an ocean a few minutes into the flight. Perplexed, he asked flight attendants and found out plane is heading to San Jose, Costa Rica. That was when it dawned on hin that the rental car he booked was booked in a different currency.
He's not a US citizen, and was in his H1B, so he doesn't know how CBP has let him in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Both San Joses are actually a lot alike... except one is in a banana republic run by an egomaniacal despot, and the other is in Costa Rica.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Just had a phone interview with the GM of a local company I was considering and the dude was nuts. Went on and on about how his current employees suck and he needs someone better, someone to break up the status quo and move forward. dumped constantly on multiple aspects of the company.

At the end of the interview he invited me to come for an in person next week. I have no interest in working for this company after that but i want to meet him in person now.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Just had a phone interview with the GM of a local company I was considering and the dude was nuts. Went on and on about how his current employees suck and he needs someone better, someone to break up the status quo and move forward. dumped constantly on multiple aspects of the company.

At the end of the interview he invited me to come for an in person next week. I have no interest in working for this company after that but i want to meet him in person now.
Ask for 120k

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I am certainly going to ask for above my worth and see what happens. play hardball and use this is a test interview. I attend every job interview i get as i view them as opportunities to improve that skill and build confidence.

Plus a cocaine and whore budget.
FFS i am a working professional not an entitled pothead i need less not more of these things in my life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1193)