DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
That group of girls I was talking about one of em is that co-worker, the rest are bartenders and they all come from Montreal and are all latinas, I'm already dealing with one of them, nothing serious. But I don't know what's so hard for you to understand that fucking with co-workers never ends well.
Why are there so many latinas in Montreal and what is it that makes them all wanna move into the cold no-man's-land?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Why are there so many latinas in Montreal and what is it that makes them all wanna move into the cold no-man's-land?
There's a large francophone community here, there's even a full on French elementary school. Two of girls we're already up here and a third came along, then a few more. There 6 of em total and they all know each other for a while.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I had to google it, never heard of it before. Sounds interesting I'm pretty sure I can get the necessary equipment locally. I take strolls pretty regularly, but it's been getting boring seeing the same corners. I can walk around almost the entire town minus the plateau area in 30-45 minutes.

Will look into it for sure. But I wouldn't venture too far off, I heard of a few horror stories of people getting lost in the tundra.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Snowshoeing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 833)