X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
lol that's such a lie no they aren't

The headlines about that are totally misleading. The reason youngsters are supposedly checking conservative under opinions is because the goal posts have shifted, many opinions that were once centrist in the eyes of mainstream are now considered conservative. They are not at all that way, just the metric for what is conservative is a lot lower because of such a shift to the left.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I tried a drink that someone gave me the other day at work called FocusAid. I guess its an alternative to getting juiced on Energy Drinks. Has nootropics, vitamin B, green Tea extract .

Seemed to work pretty well. Definitely felt very focused despite the boring nature of my job.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I tried a drink that someone gave me the other day at work called FocusAid. I guess its an alternative to getting juiced on Energy Drinks. Has nootropics, vitamin B, green Tea extract .

Seemed to work pretty well. Definitely felt very focused despite the boring nature of my job.
Ads are just getting better all the time. I must say, the sheer effort of creating an entire internet persona, have it post for years to then finally come up with the commercial message is damn impressive.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

What's your job?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1208)