DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yeah. When they are intense but still sane, that passion is amazing.

When you worried they might murder you in your sleep for being an "ableist" or squishing a mosquito, not so amazing.

Utah has some amazing climbing by ze way. Spent a month bouldering in Joe's Valley and in Moe's Valley, and a couple weekends hiking in Zion a few years ago,
You killing animals? I'm done with you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Too late. We procreated in the woods before the end of the world arrived. :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

See above, we getting' married, shotgun wedding style. Except, this one it ain't no angry redneck father with the shotgun, bunch of autistic lesbian feminists instead. Not sure which would be scarier. :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still patiently waiting for her to ask me to diddle her while she holds hands or toes with gimpy. You inspired me, bro.

- - - Updated - - -

When you worried they might murder you in your sleep for being an "ableist" or squishing a mosquito, not so amazing.

Utah has some amazing climbing by ze way. Spent a month bouldering in Joe's Valley and in Moe's Valley, and a couple weekends hiking in Zion a few years ago,
I did Moes valley last November. It's very dope.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:lol:

Climbing girls can be real intense. Some of them can be pretty cool though, at least here in Utah.
Yeah. I have a friend who “turned pro”. Not him, as in his climbing gf is a pro. Moved to Colorado and everything. Seems to be working for him though.

Of course, he could be a dead ableist for all I know right now.

Hehe..i know... @swag how are you good sir?
Doing alright. Hanging in Lisbon waiting for my laundromat to open. How’s life on the outside?

Too late. We procreated in the woods before the end of the world arrived. :shifty:
That’s how they getcha.

Passion is amazing until she drills an ice axe in your skull. And dances on your naked torso in cramp-ons.

Not familiar with Joe and Moe. Did hit Zion last October and it was brilliant.

I'm a sucker for fine forged fixtures
You mean like the International Champions Cup?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1039)