Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Sorry, I forgot to reply. :D

So tell me, how do you like it there? City, people, art, food, women? :D And what do you dislike over there
It's Paris, dude. It's like Rome or London. You know what you get.

- - - Updated - - -

Banging hot latinas requires stamina. You doing any cardio?
SAID principle, swag. If you want to get better at banging hot latinas, you need to bang more hot latinas.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's what you think it is, trust me. Which is a good thing btw.
I always knew prices are quite high is those 'big' cities but I found it shocking when I heard how a glass of wine (in some totally average bar) is 15e (cheapest).

I'd like to visit. Actually, I'd like to visit many countries & travel. But I'm not sure where I'd like to live.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I always knew prices are quite high is those 'big' cities but I found it shocking when I heard how a glass of wine (in some totally average bar) is 15e (cheapest).

I'd like to visit. Actually, I'd like to visit many countries & travel. But I'm not sure where I'd like to live.
Honestly all places have upsides and downsides. I absolutely loved Vancouver, Canada for example, but it's so far removed from other interesting places in the world.. It's not like I could just go watch Juventus or Real Madrid play live if I wanted to, which is something I am able to do now. At the same time I earn okay money in Belgium, but if I were a lawyer in the UK I'd probably make four times as much.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
None this week, though my waitress gave me her number last night. The bosses are in town doing the annual review and I've been doing interviews all week, in addition to my regular work, and planning the national GIS conference which is next week.

Going to Veracruz for the night on Saturday for what I thought was a trip with friends, but turns out to be a trip with a girl I went on a date with a month ago.
Sweet. Sounds like you're gonna be waist-deep in a bucket o' clams.

SAID principle, swag. If you want to get better at banging hot latinas, you need to bang more hot latinas.
:lol: I like how you went with the workout principle approach.

I'd bang in Bondi but live in Manly. Long-term exposure to all that plastic must have toxic effects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 391)