Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
And he would be completely right. Last time I defended you but this time you are so beyond hopeless
I know when I'm in the wrong. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Let's all go fishing at Nimmo Bay. Fr3sh is buying
I was gonna say something foul about fishing your dead body but I refrained cause I just got back from a ban. But now you know what I wanted to say :snoop:

- - - Updated - - -

Hallo mein Freund!

the german invasion has started...once again! :klin:

(screams: "hide, ze germans are coming!")
Bro you can sleep over at my house :heart:
Get you some of my mom's good food, meet the family, show you the good places. But fake fans like Tudor though :baggio:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Just got in from the beach. Having a Chopin vodka and raspberry lemonade. Waves were fantastic today, 4-5 foot sets and clean earlier.
Which beach?

Who cares, I'm considered a criminal everywhere.
:lol: Now that's the spirit. :tup:

Bro they'll laugh at the International student with a heavy Indian accent. But they'll be all over the international student of Indian descent that speaks with an English accent. :rofl:
Many blacks in America are all over any black dude with an English accent. They barely even consider blacks from Africa as black.

:lol:

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Off course there are idiots that do, but they quickly get shut down. But aren't you in the far east Nova Scotia or something? I don't know how things might be there, but in the far east coast it's pretty homogeneous.
Oh, not here. The racism is pretty open, and there's not a whole hell of a lot of diversity.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Let's just say that those who previously believed the club was not on par with Europe's elite now have what they consider validation. Other than that the forums are still ablaze just as you last left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)