Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:shifty:

Europe > wherever you are :D
Canada>>>>>>>>Europe

Got very little, to no love for that continent, and have very little interest in it. God willing, when I'll be travelling, I'll only do a couple quick stops in Europe, 1 in to watch a game in Turin, and the 2nd in either Denmark or England to visit family.

However, I wanna explore the shit out of Asia, Africa and South America.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Canada>>>>>>>>Europe

Got very little, to no love for that continent, and have very little interest in it. God willing, when I'll be travelling, I'll only do a couple quick stops in Europe, 1 in to watch a game in Turin, and the 2nd in either Denmark or England to visit family.

However, I wanna explore the $#@! out of Asia, Africa and South America.
:tup:
fuck vampya states yo

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Canada>>>>>>>>Europe

Got very little, to no love for that continent,
and have very little interest in it. God willing, when I'll be travelling, I'll only do a couple quick stops in Europe, 1 in to watch a game in Turin, and the 2nd in either Denmark or England to visit family.

:disagree:

philistine :stuckup: :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Europe

canada only consists of european people though :tup:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Canada>>>>>>>>Europe

:inter:

and yes western europe is super cack

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Canada>>>>>>>>Europe

I'm not saying you should like it, but you just admitted you havent travelled outside north america, so how can you be so judgmental of something you never experienced?

If you talking about historical or political matters ok, but it has very little to do with actually experiencing or living in these places. So I dont get your strong dismissal and harsh judgement of places you have never visited.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I'm not saying you should like it, but you just admitted you havent travelled outside north america, so how can you be so judgmental of something you never experienced?

If you talking about historical or political matters ok, but it has very little to do with actually experiencing or living in these places. So I dont get your strong dismissal and harsh judgement of places you have never visited.
would you live in england, france, spain, italy?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:disagree:

philistine :stuckup: :D

canada only consists of european people though :tup:
People are people. The europeans have founded the state of Canada, but they surely haven't build it. The Indians (from India), the Chinese, the Japanese, the Ukrainians have built this country, then the Lebanese and people from the middle east and Africans have consolidated and populated it some more. Canada cannot be without immigrants.

Europeans will need immigrants, and yet look down upon them and remind them they do not belong on these lands. I really don't want to spend my dollar as a tourist there, same way I wouldn't spend a dollar in Israel or in Saudi Arabia.

:inter:

and yes western europe is super cack
Family is there though :D
Got like 5 uncles and 7 aunts there, and got shit ton of fams in Denmark too.

Eastern Europe would be dope, would love to see a country like Lithuania :D

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Indeed. I like Europe >>>>>> Canada, but that's personal opinion, and certainly not all of Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

People are people. The europeans have founded the state of Canada, but they surely haven't build it. The Indians (from India), the Chinese, the Japanese, the Ukrainians have built this country, then the Lebanese and people from the middle east and Africa have consolidated and populated it some more. Canada cannot be without immigrants.
They hate immigrants here pretty fiercely as well.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Hopefully, I'll grow wise one day.

Forget live! I wouldn't even want to spend a penny there!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I visited all 4 and Spain and Italy is for vacation (mainly spain), France is ok even if bit messy. I could myself living in London/Birmingham easily, not ideal, but can see myself doing it.

But thats not my point, I dont get hating somewhere you never been. If he is talking historical reasons ok, but being that closeminded to something you have little experience of is never good IMO.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
They hate immigrants here pretty fiercely as well.
Off course there are idiots that do, but they quickly get shut down. But aren't you in the far east Nova Scotia or something? I don't know how things might be there, but in the far east coast it's pretty homogeneous.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fr3sh has little to no clue what he is saying most of the time and is going on pure illogical emotions, so take it for what is worth. You dont fight closemindedness and hate with the same same, its just really really dumb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 202)