Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Think I could live my life happily without stepping foot on the NA continent.

Though Id much rather go to Canada than anywhere in the states.
Mexico should be pretty interesting. Though I'd prefer Argentina, or pretty much any other Latinamerican country before that as well.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Think I could live my life happily without stepping foot on the NA continent.

Though Id much rather go to Canada than anywhere in the states.
For Canada 2 months is enough, no need to live there, always good to see other place and there won't be a language barrier for you here too.

Mexico would be dope, check out the apaches and the fat asses drugs in abundance u will like.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I'm telling you, ship them all to Onterrible so they can all stay with @Lion and bring all the Quebecois to the BC province. They'd make it sooo awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

If it were up to me I'd give Alberta to Ontario to the Natives. The rest of the east coast if for the lame ass punks, the awesome people get the BC for the sexy time.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be an awesome ruler.
u sob

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Culture, women, party, etc.

Is it true that people in Vancouver are unfriendly and rude? I also heard it can be difficult to settle there. As for Québecois, always nice to know another Canadian that doesn't dislike them.
Depends on the part of the city. North, West and parts of downtown you run into pretty much those unfriendly, snobbish types. And the outdoorsy, yoga, type crowd. East Vancouver, and the downtown eastside are where all the interesting people are, along with all the culture and art and good food and music and the like.

Vancouver Island, where I live, is a mix of hippies and rednecks, which is a bit of strange combination. A lot of retired Albertans that are super bigoted and xenophobic.

The Quebecois culture is the best in the country, by far. :D I loved the time I spent in Quebec City and Montreal.

- - - Updated - - -

Mexico should be pretty interesting. Though I'd prefer Argentina, or pretty much any other Latinamerican country before that as well.
Yeah. Canada wouldn't be my first choice for a visit either if I was from elsewhere. Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Bolivia, amongst others would be preferred first.

We do get a lot of Australians here on the west coast. They love coming over here to live in Whistler and do the whole ski bum thing for a year or two. Apparently work visas are very easy to get for Australians coming to Canada to work at ski resorts. :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
40 freaking mentions. :lol:

@Hustini - Vidal's passing is great.

@Everyone - You don't deserve Bonucci's greatness. He's amazing and so hot.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's been a long time since I was out flying. Is 'Merica ready for me, Greg?
Always. :kiss:

Four page discussion about Canada. Sigh, I wont have a boner for a week.
That's Canada though. 'Mericans can say what they want about the US in two posts. Canucks feel the need to fill the void with novellas.

Just got a shitload of English breakfast and espressi at Heathrow. Still three hours till my flight. I really am considering getting drunk right now.
Do it up right!!

Baller cake is right, sir.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 266)