TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
@Nzoric I'm looking for a sennheiser with good bass, a notch better than HD 205 at least, could you suggest me one? Not too expensive tho. I recall you know your shit about headphones.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'd prefer closed.
Hm.

My advice would be to get good medium range earbuds for public transport (sennheiser cx300ii have enhanced bass that doesnt completely ruin the music) and quality open headphones for home listening.

I dont know much about closed headphones, dont really follow new models, but Ive owned Sony MDR7056's and they were pretty good considering the price. The price on Sennheiser 205's is about 50 dollars here and you cant get qualiyty for that price. The MDR's are about 100-140 bucks. Dont know if its too much, but it aint worth it buying anything cheaper.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Hm.

My advice would be to get good medium range earbuds for public transport (sennheiser cx300ii have enhanced bass that doesnt completely ruin the music) and quality open headphones for home listening.

I dont know much about closed headphones, dont really follow new models, but Ive owned Sony MDR7056's and they were pretty good considering the price. The price on Sennheiser 205's is about 50 dollars here and you cant get qualiyty for that price. The MDR's are about 100-140 bucks. Dont know if its too much, but it aint worth it buying anything cheaper.
Thx! What would you have proposed for open still?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 653)