Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Okay.

Wasn't really a planned thing.

It started when I went spiralling into a depression at Aberdeen losing a semi-final.

By the time I was past that, it was getting to time for various essays to be submitted, so I decided to extend my exile for a bit.

Then there was the combination of the last few Aberdeen games of the season, the golf season getting going and the fact that I just couldn't be arsed listening to people on here moaning about losing to Benfica or how terrible Juve's record-breaking season had been, to push the break a bit further.

Was still watching as much football as ever, just wasn't in the mood to come on here and talk about it for a while.

I'm not about to do a Martin or anything, but I've been finding very little football interesting recently.
Good call, about the whining, still can't believe it. :(

On the bright side you got some work done, right.

From Scotland. Have some mercy, Fr3sh.
:p

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
@CarlosDanger'sBallBag.

Follow me.
Will do

keep in mind that quality >>>>> quantity

Okay.

It started when I went spiralling into a depression at Aberdeen losing a semi-final.

By the time I was past that, it was getting to time for various essays to be submitted, so I decided to extend my exile for a bit.

Then there was the combination of the last few Aberdeen games of the season, the golf season getting going and the fact that I just couldn't be arsed listening to people on here moaning about losing to Benfica or how terrible Juve's record-breaking season had been, to push the break a bit further.

Was still watching as much football as ever, just wasn't in the mood to come on here and talk about it for a while.

I'm not about to do a Martin or anything, but I've been finding very little football interesting recently.
Golf any?

I finally broke 100 about a month ago. Shot a 94 on a glorious spring afternoon with a few +30foot putts and some nice iron work. Felt great to finally overcome :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Golf any?

I finally broke 100 about a month ago. Shot a 94 on a glorious spring afternoon with a few +30foot putts and some nice iron work. Felt great to finally overcome :D
Congrats. :malt:

Yeah, been playing a lot.

Struggled to get going early in the season, but I've been striking the ball beautifully recently. Just need to get my short game up to its usual standard and I'll been in good shape.

Being held back by the poor condition of the greens at my home course at the moment.

Best round of the season was down near St Andrews (pictured) where I shot 77 (+5). Wasn't the best I've hit the ball or the most spectacular round, but it's probably one of the best rounds I've played in terms of plotting my way round a course and figuring out how best to position myself on each hole.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Okay.

Nah, someones daughter finally told on you.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #315,786
    Was one of the key things I was wandering when coming back on: will either Rus or Zach not be banned? :D
    Yea, I got tired of Vasili spraying nonsense all over the place.
    Congrats. :malt:

Yeah, been playing a lot.

Struggled to get going early in the season, but I've been striking the ball beautifully recently. Just need to get my short game up to its usual standard and I'll been in good shape.

Being held back by the poor condition of the greens at my home course at the moment.

Best round of the season was down near St Andrews (pictured) where I shot 77 (+5). Wasn't the best I've hit the ball or the most spectacular round, but it's probably one of the best rounds I've played in terms of plotting my way round a course and figuring out how best to position myself on each hole.

Ohhhh, dats preeeeeeety!

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    pandasanddutch'women'.com

@Albertmare

Okay.

Good. You needed a sabbatical for a while before coming back here to face all this again. ;) Welcome back!

Ah, so it can't be turned off, can it?
    That and Elvin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 700)