Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Really? Very cool. Didn't realize that Intelli starting distributing to Vegas.

Yeah... it's been a while since I've been in Antioch. That place is scary. People more obese than Wal-Mart, with more tats than Wiz Khalifa, and all fleeing Oakland because 14th Street has just become too "upscale" for them. :scared:
I'd been avoiding going to the place because I can make coffee at home without having to spend $3.50 to have someone else make it for me (thanks SLT for expanding my coffee-making supplies), but my husband only likes the really sweet flavored drinks you get at Starbucks, etc. Told him if he's going to do that he should at least support a local business instead, so we went and checked it out today.

And yeah, Antioch is a really messed up city and it gets worse every year. I have a friend who grew up there and it wasn't that bad then, but as you said all the scum of Oakland end up moving there. I've actually never even set foot in that shithole.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'd been avoiding going to the place because I can make coffee at home without having to spend $3.50 to have someone else make it for me (thanks SLT for expanding my coffee-making supplies), but my husband only likes the really sweet flavored drinks you get at Starbucks, etc. Told him if he's going to do that he should at least support a local business instead, so we went and checked it out today.

And yeah, Antioch is a really messed up city and it gets worse every year. I have a friend who grew up there and it wasn't that bad then, but as you said all the scum of Oakland end up moving there. I've actually never even set foot in that shithole.
Antioch is a pit. once had a to drive a friend of mine out there weekly, im lucky to be alive.
ßöмßäяðîëя;4564489 said:
Banging bad-toothed Brits...
that's a terrible thing to say about your GF :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)