Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
ßöмßäяðîëя;4501738 said:
Eazy, do you go out by yourself?
It was me and 4 other people. 3 of which are fluent in spanish. But another guy and myself ordered for the group to practice our spanish.

you get peeved and throatpunch a motherfucker?
No, it was more funny that anything. We finally paid our bill and our waiter gave us like 20 pesos in single pesos for the change. Which sucks because you can't use single pesos (it's like getting change in all pennies). Also according to our spanish teachers it's an indirect way of saying "fuck you". So we paid the guys tip which came to be like 25 pesos, in the 20 singles he gave us and the rest half pesos. :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah, it's a wannabe american college bar.

However it is a different twist when you're the guy people expect not to speak the language. After this trip I will never give a foreigner shit for not being able to speak english.
Yeah, who of us haven't forgotten how to speak English properly after a few drinks at the bar, am I right?

No, it was more funny that anything. We finally paid our bill and our waiter gave us like 20 pesos in single pesos for the change. Which sucks because you can't use single pesos (it's like getting change in all pennies). Also according to our spanish teachers it's an indirect way of saying "fuck you". So we paid the guys tip which came to be like 25 pesos, in the 20 singles he gave us and the rest half pesos. :lol:
Awesome!

The only way to top that is if you gave him something like 18 single pesos in return for a tip.

Got the job @Fr3sh :weee:
Congrats!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)