Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
You're gonna play "white knight" while she bangs every other guy nearby?
No.... Thats Badass-mode, get your facts straightened..... A Sheik-mode is that feeling you get when you are with a girl, where you start feeling like a virgin and 'cause of that gonna do every single thing to the girl that you have read, heard, watched, witnessed and if you are a Klin, experienced....all of that in just one round!

Apr 15, 2006
No.... Thats Badass-mode, get your facts straightened..... A Sheik-mode is that feeling you get when you are with a girl, where you start feeling like a virgin and 'cause of that gonna do every single thing to the girl that you have read, heard, watched, witnessed and if you are a Klin, experienced....all of that in just one round!
That's actually quite accurate. :tup:
Is he referring to the Queen's English? Cockney? Brum? Scouse? Geordie? Borders? Weegie? Doric?
Perhaps Queen's, yeah.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You know this is why Sheik isn't allowed near petting zoos anymore.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Is it because of the fear of rejection?
Probably part of it. Though I'm sure there is a complexity of issues.

---------- Post added 23.04.2012 at 23:03 ----------

That's on the list of movies we can't use too. An example would the the scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail where the peasants are talking to the king about different types of governments and stuff.
The opening scene to 2001? History of the World.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
@E being a listener is good but some of us really like it when you can contribute to the conversation too. There is nothing worse for me than always having to bring up stuff to talk about on my own.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
@E being a listener is good but some of us really like it when you can contribute to the conversation too. There is nothing worse for me than always having to bring up stuff to talk about on my own.
I'm pretty good in a one v. one situation. I tend to listen more in group situations though, which occasionally gets me labeled as "quiet".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 708)