Apr 15, 2006
Oh word. So she already knows who you are. That's a good thing.

How often and where do you see her?
I haven't met her after that due to different friend circles. But her face still lingers in my mind. :touched: ...and Facebook.

---------- Post added 24.04.2012 at 04:00 ----------

Go in for Big Talk, then:

:lol: Pre-fuckin'-cisely!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I haven't met her after that due to different friend circles. But her face still lingers in my mind. :touched: ...and Facebook.
1) Stop Facebook stalking her, you'll just psych yourself out.

2) You need to find somewhere you can "run" into her. Either figure out another party you can go to or something like that. Then get back to us.

3) Try to speak to every woman you come into contact with. Even if you only ask them dumb shit, like "Excuse me, do you know what time it is"?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
1) I'M NOT FB STALKING HER! :(

2) Well if I need to find that out, then I need to stalk her first, right?

3) But what if I'm wearing a watch?
1) Just don't.

2) If you know her circle of friends, then it shouldn't be too difficult. Doing a little homework about a girl you're interested in isn't stalking. Especially if you have overlapping circles of friends. Just don't end up uninvitedly in her closet or outside her window.:D

3) Obviously you wouldn't wear the watch. Carry your cell phone and keep it in your pocket. Or if you insist on a watch, keep it in your pocket unless you're at work or not asking girls for the time. All you're required to do is ask the time, it should take no more than 10 seconds. You'll either get one of two answers, they will tell you the time or they won't. All you have to do is say "thanks" and make your exit.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Hey guys, this would be a question for all the movie buffs in here. You know of any movies that aren't directly related to anthropology (ie Indiana Jones and the likes) but where you can find a scene or conversation that has links to any anthropological topics? (genetics, primatology, tool use, etc)

---------- Post added 23.04.2012 at 18:50 ----------

1) I'M NOT FB STALKING HER! :(

2) Well if I need to find that out, then I need to stalk her first, right?

3) But what if I'm wearing a watch?
:lol: you would ask that

Apr 15, 2006
1) Just don't.

2) If you know her circle of friends, then it shouldn't be too difficult. Doing a little homework about a girl you're interested in isn't stalking. Especially if you have overlapping circles of friends. Just don't end up uninvitedly in her closet or outside her window.:D

3) Obviously you wouldn't wear the watch. Carry your cell phone and keep it in your pocket. Or if you insist on a watch, keep it in your pocket unless you're at work or not asking girls for the time. All you're required to do is ask the time, it should take no more than 10 seconds. You'll either get one of two answers, they will tell you the time or they won't. All you have to do is say "thanks" and make your exit.
1) I already told you I won't.

2) I don't, actually. We got zero overlapping friends. I haven't seen her since then cos she was there with a friends' friend who I wasn't well acquainted with. That's why I got no option but to be straightforward and ask her out. It's the only way.

3) OK cool. But what if the girl doesn't have a watch?

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
well it is..today we went to that match..holding hands..met her sister, she came to my place, i did the same...we see each other every day... gonna let it be though..i don't want to start it..don't wanna 'brag' about it...acting chill will be better i think

how are you ? :)

Apr 15, 2006
blʘndu;3630494 said:
well it is..today we went to that match..holding hands..met her sister, she came to my place, i did the same...we see each other every day... gonna let it be though..i don't want to start it..don't wanna 'brag' about it...acting chill will be better i think

You should ask her if she's OK with you putting it up. If she agrees, then perfect! :tup:

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
blʘndu;3630494 said:

Does she want to?

And I'm great :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
1) I already told you I won't.

2) I don't, actually. We got zero overlapping friends. I haven't seen her since then cos she was there with a friends' friend who I wasn't well acquainted with. That's why I got no option but to be straightforward and ask her out. It's the only way.

3) OK cool. But what if the girl doesn't have a watch?
2) That's cool. We'll build to that.

3) It doesn't matter. Ask anyway. If she doesn't know say 'thank you' and walk away. The object of the exercise is to make you familiar with talking to women.

---------- Post added 23.04.2012 at 21:13 ----------

Hey guys, this would be a question for all the movie buffs in here. You know of any movies that aren't directly related to anthropology (ie Indiana Jones and the likes) but where you can find a scene or conversation that has links to any anthropological topics? (genetics, primatology, tool use, etc)

---------- Post added 23.04.2012 at 18:50 ----------

:lol: you would ask that
Gorillas in the mist?

Apr 15, 2006
Better late that never sweetiepie. :smile: You talk to all the girls on here and you do well.
So I figured. But talking to girls here ain't the same thing as speaking face-to-face. Internet can be quite deceptive with portraying personalities.
It's not an uncommon issue. Most men are uncomfortable talking to women they don't know and are attracted to.
That's a relief. I thought I was the only one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 484)