chrisss91ita

Jan 20, 2012
This is probably a highly romanticized musing about the country, but: I've been there twice, once in the Toscana region and the other time in Rome. What I noticed, especially in Toscana, was that people actually have time to live next to their jobs and commitments. Whether it be at 7 in the morning at the cafe sipping coffee, smoking a cigarette and talking or at lunch. It was a complete shock for me, coming from Denmark where life revolves around work and only work. People here go to work and then head straight home to watch TV and eat dinner. Once a week they invite some friends over, and that's about it. I guess it's one of the things that I miss from Serbia, that feeling of just sitting in a cafe, eating or drinking, with friends and enjoying life. I must come off as a complete nut whilst writing this, but in my relatively young age I'd like to think there is more to life than simply work and the TV.
of course our mentality is different, even if I do not know Denmark.
try to moving here for some time, right? maybe for a learning vacation and see how life works here

if you want to relocate here in the future, know that any salary here is lower than in Germany or England or France.
but here we have always the Sun and we goes out every day :D

PS: and you will can to go to see Juve's matches :D :D :D (i joke ;) )

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Just agreed to go to Old Trafford for Man Utd v Stoke next Tuesday. :shifty:

Never been to an English game before.

And I'll finally get to see Stoke in person. :tuttosport:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Just agreed to go to Old Trafford for Man Utd v Stoke next Tuesday. :shifty:

Never been to an English game before.

And I'll finally get to see Stoke in person. :tuttosport:
Nice :tup: despite it's obvious fault i.e. being full of United fans, Old Trafford is a great stadium, definitely one of the best I've been to, Enjoy it mate.

Forza Stoke & Rory Delap's arms

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
whooo! Have fun!
Sounds melodious

have fun :pint:
Nice :tup: despite it's obvious fault i.e. being full of United fans, Old Trafford is a great stadium, definitely one of the best I've been to, Enjoy it mate.
I'll do my best.

Mainly curious to see how the whole set-up compares to games at Ibrox/Parkhead or in Milan or Rome.

What with the EPL being the bestest thing ever, the whole thing's going to have to be pretty fucking good to impress me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)