Kate

Feb 7, 2011
all the guys are crispy here
.. but where i am, it's a small town, I basically know everyone
they feel like famski :p

It amazes me, cause i observe italian people all the time, and they aren't all necessarily the most beautiful people. but even the ugly ones look amazing because they dress SO well and their hair always be SO fresh
Their crispiness distracts you from any uglyness
I do love that almost effortless beauty that some people pull off so well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KatieDiFran

Sep 25, 2009
Very interesting. So are you saying you'd go out (a date of course) with an Italian boy from there?
from this town.. definitely not
i love them, i wouldn't want to fool around with anyone. I'll be coming back here all my life..don't want any awky
:p
there is one that has been seriously in love with my for the past few years : S it would break my heart, cause he's one of the kindest people in the world, nothing wrong with him
i just didn't like him like that

:rofl:

How's the food? that's the most important part (fatass in me speaking)
you can't go wrong with food here, been eating like a king
constantly have food in my mouth
it's gonna suck to go back to paris :p

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
from this town.. definitely not
i love them, i wouldn't want to fool around with anyone. I'll be coming back here all my life..don't want any awky
:p
there is one that has been seriously in love with my for the past few years : S it would break my heart, cause he's one of the kindest people in the world, nothing wrong with him
i just didn't like him like that

you can't go wrong with food here, been eating like a king
constantly have food in my mouth
it's gonna suck to go back to paris :p
The french can't cook? always thought they could
@Kasaki: :lol: yeah, that's what would be weird. tackling and pushing them too. I'd be like "shit, my bad"
I say that alot, guys though . I'm a total douche bag. Like a black gatusso, hate to play against me but love me on your side

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 740)